Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite game of all time?

Mustermann's Avatar Poster
    Zelda, a Link to the past. Its just the best Zelda game in history, period.

It was my favorite game for years, just surpased by HL-Series in the last years...

2. Games   -   #342
    I have many favorite games, depending on platform. PC game would probably be Unreal Tournament. I played that game for hours almost every night back in the day (instagib).

3. Games   -   #343
    EriTay's Avatar Poster
    I grew up with Pokemon and I love Ori and the blind forest
    »-(¯`·.·´¯)->Business Girl | Tech Nerd | Support @ MyHub <-(¯`·.·´¯)-«

4. Games   -   #344
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Attachment 123162

Although Final Fantasy VII would come as a close second.
    And each replay further cements the idea that Doki Doki Literature Club should have the third place.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Games   -   #345
    neo63
    witcher 1&2&3

6. Games   -   #346
    Watch Dogs 2 is my all time favorite, but there are A Lot great games

7. Games   -   #347
    Duke Nukem 3D, WOW, Football Manager, Elite.

8. Games   -   #348
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    As a young boy I was partial to Cryo Interactive's PC game fare, having spent countless hours engrossed playing Atlantis, Atlantis II, Atlantis III, Aztec, China, Dracula, Egypt, Egypt II, Necronomicon, Ubik, Versailles and Versailles II.

I briefly dabbled with Empire Earth, and was addicted to Age of Empires II: The Age of Conquerors but without a doubt the game that most consumed my time as a young teenager was Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its The Frozen Throne sequel. I spent a good 6 months obsessed, thinking of nothing else. Darkstone was also exciting. These games were played in secret, at night, after my mother had gone to sleep, as they weren't allowed in the house.

Later I played The Sims and The Sims II for a lengthy amount of time, briefly trying my hand at Doom 3.

The last games I played which were (for me) hugely immersive were Rome: Total War and Medieval II: Total War right up until my early twenties.
    Last edited by ShinShin; 03-16-2018 at 04:47 PM.

9. Games   -   #349
    I would say that my all-time top three is World of Warcraft, Pokemon and Counter Strike Source. As these are probably the games that I have spent the most time playing.

10. Games   -   #350
    Poster
    Halo is what got me into console gaming. Always will have great memories of lugging that brick and a TV over to friends houses for a Halo LAN Party!

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast