Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36434445464748 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite game of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I figured, "Who wouldn't do this??" So if everyone forwarded it to one person it would get shared to everyone without becoming a nuisance. Isn't that what everyone did?
    Nuisance is a small price to pay when you're trying to find a baby who got lost in three different countries at the same time.

McDonald's is a proud purveyor of high quality nutrition and Americanvalues. There is no way they wouldn't clean their ball pits-- sanitizing each ball daily.
    Well...

https://old.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...st_thing_that/
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Games   -   #452
    For me, it's The last of us, followed by Days Gone and Gothic. After playing these games it's very hard for me to enjoy any other one..

3. Games   -   #453
    I really loved the Shining Force series on Sega Genesis back in the day. Red Dead Redemption 2 was the best game I played these days.

4. Games   -   #454
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev666 View Post
    Red Dead Redemption 2 was the best game I played these days.
    Forgot all about this game! I've been waiting until it got down to cheap price, it's probably cheap now. Gonna have hundreds of hours of my life disappear appear in a haze of gunfire and horseback.
    Thanks for bringing it up

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's under $20 now. Time to finally play this game. Maybe snatch up The Last of Us 2 at the sametime.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 01-05-2023 at 08:18 AM.

5. Games   -   #455
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The phrase 'back in the day' has irritated me since the first time I heard it.

Didn't we used to have a guy named anon around here?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Games   -   #456
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm sure that he'll return anon.

Also, clearly the best game of all time is either Golden Eye or Zelda or possibly Super Mario on the Nintendo 64.

Didn't particularly like Red Dead Redemption 2 as like a lot of games nowadays, it's too big and too complicated. Too big and too complicated are words not usually associated with fun.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-05-2023 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Games   -   #457
    I agree that Goldeneye or pretty much any Zelda is at the tippy top of greatest all time lists.
    Too bad you didn't like RDR2. Some games are too big and too complicated for their own sake though.
    My local gamestop didn't have it so I have to download it. All 111gb of it. It says it's gonna take 70 hours to complete. That's how slow my download speed is.

But the greatest thing is that I got it for under $20. Suck on that to all you who paid $60 when it first came out...and has already played and are sick of it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc

8. Games   -   #458
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I just saw Slash playing Sweet Child O' Mine on a Capital One commercial so this is how I know the world is ending.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Games   -   #459
    And such a sweet way for it to end.

10. Games   -   #460
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Didn't particularly like Red Dead Redemption 2 as like a lot of games nowadays, it's too big and too complicated. Too big and too complicated are words not usually associated with fun.
    Unfortunately I have to agree with you on this. It is indeed pretty complicated. But I spent like 4 days downloading that bitch so I'm going to push on.