Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite game of all time?

Portal 2
    Uncharted 2

2. Games   -   #52

Question Mark

Quote Originally Posted by JP-NZB View Post
    Portal 2
    Uncharted 2
    What's up with Uncharted 1 & 3?

3. Games   -   #53
    Fifa series for me.

4. Games   -   #54
    Gears of war series

5. Games   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by snrrr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JP-NZB View Post
    Portal 2
    Uncharted 2
    What's up with Uncharted 1 & 3?
    Nothing up with 1 &3 they are Ace, i just said 2 because its my favourite. I am trying golden Abyss also

6. Games   -   #56

7. Games   -   #57
    I would have to say of all the games (more than 20) I've played since 1999, EA/DICE "BATTLEFIELD 3" would rank #1! Why? Everything about it is very "realistic in game play" e.g. I once was very high on a mountain sniping, and I was scoping a certain base. I had earned a high powered sniper rifle earlier and was trying it out. I usually hit 1 out of ten targets because of the reality of weapons, (and what accessories you load on it) distance the game calculates, anyway "head shots" are not that easy and I had this player in scope and he was still as ice, then I got my cross-hairs on him (and you have to measure distance on the scope), BANG! A perfect heat shot from 400m! BF3 gave me the highest "marksman" score ever. I could go on but you know what? EA/DICE is releasing the NEW version called "Battlefield 4" this month! Althogh I doubt I'll buy it because I have much to play in BF3 still. I could go on forever but you google it and check it out! Cheers! Forestlawn

8. Games   -   #58
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by forestlawn View Post
    I would have to say of all the games (more than 20) I've played since 1999, EA/DICE "BATTLEFIELD 3" would rank #1! Why? Everything about it is very "realistic in game play" e.g. I once was very high on a mountain sniping, and I was scoping a certain base. I had earned a high powered sniper rifle earlier and was trying it out. I usually hit 1 out of ten targets because of the reality of weapons, (and what accessories you load on it) distance the game calculates, anyway "head shots" are not that easy and I had this player in scope and he was still as ice, then I got my cross-hairs on him (and you have to measure distance on the scope), BANG! A perfect heat shot from 400m! BF3 gave me the highest "marksman" score ever. I could go on but you know what? EA/DICE is releasing the NEW version called "Battlefield 4" this month! Althogh I doubt I'll buy it because I have much to play in BF3 still. I could go on forever but you google it and check it out! Cheers! Forestlawn
    Sorry could you repeat what you just said as I inexplicably lost all interest and dosed off halfway through.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Games   -   #59
    dota

10. Games   -   #60
    Crysis,Battlefield,GTA

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast