Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3542434445464748 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite game of all time?

charlga's Avatar Member
    I think Warcraft III Frozen Throne is the game of all time

2. Games   -   #442
    For me it's Everquest

3. Games   -   #443
    My MMO days are long gone, but I recently learned that RuneScape and Ragnarok Online are still a thing.

In any case, those games are good at teaching one valuable life lesson: there's always someone better than you (and they're usually Russian hackers or Chinese gold farmers).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Games   -   #444
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

In any case, those games are good at teaching one valuable life lesson: there's always someone better than you (and they're usually Russian hackers or Chinese gold farmers).
    I play the tournamenty Microsoft Solitaire thingy even though there's no way to win because all the fastest times are from people cheating somehow. This leaves me wondering, like the Texas mass shooter, what do they think that there really getting out of it?
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Games   -   #445
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    what do they think that there really getting out of it?
    Remember those chain e-mails claiming that Pepsi Twist slowly turned into cyanide, or Bill Gates would give you $5 for every person you forwarded them to? The people who started them likely know the answer.

Anyway, time for a reality check. If you're playing any Solitaire other than the Windows 95 one, you're doing it wrong.

6. Games   -   #446
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That's right, Bill owes me $5.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Games   -   #447
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Anyway, time for a reality check. If you're playing any Solitaire other than the Windows 95 one, you're doing it wrong.
    I plan to convert to Catholicism on my deathbed and then all of my transgressions won't matter anyway.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Games   -   #448
    I remember the days of 8 bit games from sega

9. Games   -   #449
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That's right, Bill owes me $5.
    You only forwarded it once? This was really important, he needed to know if the Internet was working!

All those children who died after pinching themselves with heroin needles in McDonald's ball pits... I'm sure you don't care about them either.

10. Games   -   #450
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I figured, "Who wouldn't do this??" So if everyone forwarded it to one person it would get shared to everyone without becoming a nuisance. Isn't that what everyone did?

McDonald's is a proud purveyor of high quality nutrition and Americanvalues. There is no way they wouldn't clean their ball pits-- sanitizing each ball daily.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-29-2022 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.