Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think torrent site staff should trade?

manker's Avatar effendi
    I'd trade you my 24TB buffered TCB account with seven stars for some of that sister touching action. Hell, I'll even let you touch my seed-box.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Bittorrent ... thy name is hypochrisy!

It doesn't matter what HD-Bits tracker it is ... it's once again cristal clear torrent-staffers are only human ... and just like in the real world there's all kind of people, hypochrits, dumbasses, dishonest people, small-minded people, etc ...
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Bittorrent ... thy name is hypochrisy!

It doesn't matter what HD-Bits tracker it is ... it's once again cristal clear torrent-staffers are only human ... and just like in the real world there's all kind of people, hypochrits, dumbasses, dishonest people, small-minded people, etc ...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Elo KC, long time no see bud

Glad to see you were able to translate my post into a pic, that says more than a 1000 words!
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'd trade you my 24TB buffered TCB account with seven stars for some of that sister touching action. Hell, I'll even let you touch my seed-box.
    I'm willing to trade my user account with over 203TB of Dave raping buffer on http://magnumdave.wordpress.com/ for some hardcore sister touching. My wife has hacked my seedbox, but I still maintain full staff privileges.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I ask this question for the simple reason that there was a trade attempted here recently in this thread:https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...ondHD-Want-SCC . Now the trade was to be done by klax187 an admin of hd-bits. As an ex-staff member myself I find this particular abhorrent, but I also find it extremely hypocritical considering hd-bits stance on traders? They are severe and so as an admin level staff member klax187 would have been one of the team deciding the fate of many a members accounts while finding it perfectly reasonable to trade himself?

I have my own opinion on this subject, but I have not been around bt trackers for awhile, so am asking what you think about this subject and whether the general feeling about trading, and in particular whether this is wrong as a senior staff member?
    Everything surrounding this Act is very.... strange to me...

You would think an admin on hd-bits, would have enough connections to pull an SCC invite legit.... for god's sake..
    Shit, if he would of posted on the hdbits forums, I bet tons of users would have tried to invite him... in the sorry ass hope of receiving some kind of reward on hd-bits. (spastics)

But his bold move to post a public trade on a forum where his identity is clearly known.... That is a ballsy move.
    I would like to believe there is something more to posting the trade, then wanting a SCC invite. (possible beef with SCC?, ohh BT DRAMA :-p)
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 05-16-2012 at 03:56 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    You would think an admin on hd-bits, would have enough connections to pull an SCC invite legit.... for god's sake..
    Shit, if he would of posted on the hdbits forums, I bet tons of users would have tried to invite him... in the sorry ass hope of receiving some kind of reward on hd-bits. (spastics)
    It was originally confusion on Artemis's part that he was HDBits.org staff. When, as I've gathered, he is staff at hdbits.ro or hdbits.net or something like that.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    It was originally confusion on Artemis's part that he was HDBits.org staff. When, as I've gathered, he is staff at hdbits.ro or hdbits.net or something like that.
    lol, at all the hdbits variations....
    But Still, you would think that he would be able to pull a legit invite...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    .ro

ok now i get it
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

lol, at all the hdbits variations....
    But Still, you would think that he would be able to pull a legit invite...
    He's obviously not of that character, and are you really surprised to see that manifest?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast