Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Do you think torrent site staff should trade?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Who staffed mininova, btjunkie and kickass torrents? Those guys were pretty rad because I didn't even know who they were.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    So the silly anti-traders turned up en-masse from where exactly and they changed everyones minds? Is that your recollection? And once the silly anti-traders turned up everyone went fuck we'd better be good now? Are you for real?
    That wasn't what I meant. Anti-trading was a trend used by lot of bittorent users to obtain invites for little community trackers, staffed by these guys:

There was however a second group, in a rush to prove that they were all that, they included some well known traders who started trackers that failed miserably in most part, but while they were sysops and admins they were busy talking smack and being the big heroes, banning left right and center, for trading on their own precious site (ironic ) cheating or even just badmouthing or perceiving to have badmouthed staff.
    There were many spectacular failures during this time, due to ego as much as anything else........
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 05-24-2012 at 05:04 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Things changed and silly anti-traders showed up.
    I think that's probably when all the adults came into the private realm, or a lot of the early users just grew up.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    It would appear our little staff trader got what he was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by klax187 View Post
    Solved.FYI, i got invited to SCC, i am not a trader and i will never be one.Case closed, stop all that useless spamm.Thank you and have a nice day!
    You heard it straight from the tard's mouth, he is not a trader and will never be one. I'd like to think he was properly spanked and took a lesson from it; however, I'm sure he'd also say something like, "i watched videos of men fucking chickens, but I didn't masturbate to it, i am not a poulophile and i will never be one. FYI, i got jacked off by another boy."

Perhaps we have Pobell to thank

Quote Originally Posted by Pobell View Post
    Yes I'm an older member, and from the public perspective I look like never done good for this community. Well for your information I called a lot of people to come here, to receive and give stuff.
    Not all the good things done, comes to public announcement... I'm a discrete guy, and I always will be, that's why I like to take care of things "PM only". And if you want to know a little more, I already gave invites and accounts to members without receiving anything in exchange. They we're looking to trade, and I just gave them what they wanted, simple as that.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    "I was born at night ,just not last night". More like someone with real authority at his wank site laid down the law to him in no uncertain terms and now he thinks himself clever being all surreptitious and everything.
    Solved.FYI, i got invited to SCC, i am not a trader and i will never be one.Case closed, stop all that useless spamm.Thank you and have a nice day!
    Untitled.png
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-26-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I personally find it strange that someone who isn't a trader and never will be one, posted a thread in TRADE section of FST offering to trade an account in exchange for another. He then replied that he was ambivalent ( for all the less than literate amongst us unworried) about trading in general as long as it wasn't his site. That you comeback later and edit the first post does not alter WHERE that post is or what everyone is replying to klax187 and by lying more and more about it you are simply digging a bigger hole.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I personally find it strange that someone who isn't a trader and never will be one, posted a thread in TRADE section of FST offering to trade an account in exchange for another. He then replied that he was ambivalent ( for all the less than literate amongst us unworried) about trading in general as long as it wasn't his site. That you comeback later and edit the first post does not alter WHERE that post is or what everyone is replying to klax187 and by lying more and more about it you are simply digging a bigger hole.
    Actually I missed the edit in the first post, he's actually trying to hide and burn all the evidence

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    // FYi, i got what i needed without trading anything, i found somewhere else someone nice enough to invite me to SCC, so big thanks to him.However, i won't attempt to trade anything, ever again, because it's not worth it.So, please delete this topic forever, since you can't label me a trader anymore because i'm not one and i'll never will be, i've never traded anything for real, ever, even if i have a few accounts on different sites of my own,with decent buffers, those are my created accounts and always will be, there's no trade involved and never will be.Thank you for understanding this! Also, i will not take part in your mean assumptions and i will not answer your flaming spams, i think that all of you made a mockery of yourselves by insulting me in vain so much for apparently no reason, since i never traded anything.Where are the evidences? Obviously, there are no evidences.Nobody holds my accounts other than me myself and i.So, there's no point in continuing this non sense crap, i'm innocent.Case closed.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Anyway if I were to be "kind" to you I would then have to in turn be "mean" to the truth and as I respect the truth infinitely more than I respect you I don't really think that would be fair now would it?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-26-2012 at 08:58 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Since Cap87 thinks the bit torrent section should be for 'quality' posts, look what I dug up, I mean it's got all the hallmarks of a great bt thread, with lashings of soap opera thrown in as well for good measure.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well i say hell no
    Last edited by mrtoke09; 06-08-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast