Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Do you think torrent site staff should trade?

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Ban the both of them for a day, and learn them a thing or two about authority fear respect.
    Or we could find the cause of this "fuck the police" ideology.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Come on, guys. Just think it's the same anon as always, but with a new paint job or something.
    Ban the both of them for a day, and learn them a thing or two about authority fear respect.
    Ban Macky for a day and show that you are willing to use your powers for corruption good.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Anon in blue stars? Allowing someone who had such a rough start on the site due to past affiliations ascend the ranks, is a true testament to this site's e-mazingness.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Anon in blue stars? Allowing someone who had such a rough start on the site due to past affiliations ascend the ranks, is a true testament to this site's e-mazingness.
    You were the first choice for new Mod but someone has been spreading malicious rumours about you being dead.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    You were the first choice for new Mod but someone has been spreading malicious rumours about you being dead.
    I'd reply to that with anything other than this, but knowing you, you'd possibly ignore it for a few days and then call my post a great alternative to sedatives thereafter.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'd reply to that with anything other than this, but knowing you, you'd possibly ignore it for a few days and then call my post a great alternative to sedatives thereafter.
    I'm working on this theory that you might be brilliant but I am having trouble gathering enough data to prove it as every time I start reading one of your posts I end up falling asleep.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I know that staff did not make the decision without giving that substantial thought. You have got to admit though, without that mark on his history, he has been nothing but an outstanding member (and friend to many of us) on this site. I think his position is very well earned.

In fact, I asked him once about his "outside" work, and it basically boiled down to being strongly in favor of the end user. Which just happens to coincide very well with his position here. This site is for individuals who wish to share and receive files. Some of us wish for stronger emphasis in support of the trackers themselves, but FST is (primarily) focused on the end user. Idealism aside, anon is a perfect fit for what FST is, and wants to be.

*EDIT* And his knowledge of technical matters is absolutely amazing.

You were the first choice for new Mod but someone has been spreading malicious rumours about [Darthy] being dead.
    I knew we shouldn't have hired the hitman outside of a Walmart.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-16-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567