Thread: Edexter

I'm having a problem how to eliminate eDexter from Automatic Configuration Settings in my Internet Explorer ver 6. I installed this before and try to delete with Window washer and System Mechanic, disk clean up as well. Under "Use automatic configuration script behind Address" http://filtered.by.eDexter/eDexterAuto.pac cannot be erased. What kind of software can use to eradicate this Dexter. Anybody knows how to delete it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I imagine you just delete the entry in your HOST file and in your IE settings.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by REALITY@19 November 2003 - 02:44
    I don't need that host anymore. Besides I have a host in my OS.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by camille+19 November 2003 - 02:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (camille &#064; 19 November 2003 - 02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY@19 November 2003 - 02:44
    I don&#39;t need that host anymore. Besides I have a host in my OS. [/b][/quote]
    I meant to go to the HOST file and in IE settings, open and delete...
    filtered.by.eDexter/eDexterAuto.pac