Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: People on this board need to be more tolerant toward the people who are different

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeople View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    What you should do, & what any person with any dignity, self respect, & normal thinking would do, is totally ignore her & the others you say have wronged you here on this board, & walk away. Let it go. pretend it never happened & get on with your life, like so many other people have suggested. But I can clearly see that's not going to happen, so you'll keep getting all the abuse you could want, & more. I say WANT, because I genuinely believe now that you must enjoy it, or you wouldn't keep coming back for more.

You shouldn't behave like a decent guy towards her...You shouldn't behave like ANYTHING towards her. Fuck it, I don't even know why I'm posting this. People like you never change, do they? At least not until it's too late.
    Right! Ummm what do you think I was trying to do when I kept asking her to "stay completely away from me"? I did ask that privately and publicly over and over again.

It seems the only acceptable solution for some is that I should leave FST because she is a member here. I'mn not sure how that is supposed to work. She shits all over my real life with lies, and I get to leave sites to suit her... can you see why that doesn't appeal to me? I was quite happy with just ignoring her, and her ignoring me. We are both adults. I suppose there isn't as much amusement in that as telling a load of lies to some other member and having them spread it around to other members (all behind then scenes) then giggling as they all verbally abuse the other person though.
    No-one wanted you to leave FST, they just wanted you to not be a prick. It appears that is and always has been beyond you.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    No-one wanted you to leave FST, they just wanted you to not be a prick. It appears that is and always has been beyond you.
    OK I am up for that discussion.

How did they think I could be anything other than that 'prick' when they made every post and every thread about the same subject?

I did try to introduce other subjects. To talk about something other than that subject.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    How many new userids have you created, and how many of them have tried to avoid this subject?

4. Lounge   -   #104
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    It seems the only acceptable solution for some is that I should leave FST because she is a member here.
    If she removed herself from this forum, I'm sure you still wouldn't shut up about her and quite sure you would still be an annoying yapping cunt going on and on about the same topics. Even if I wanted to murder her myself, I'd still think you were an annoying yapping cunt going on and on about the same topics. And above all, I'm sure there wouldn't be a drip of deliberate humor in any of it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Oh shit loads and to be fair most of them didn't avoid this subject, but then manker made that subject something which mattered when he banned me for that subject filling the entire lounge, which of course was because he (along with others) had made every subject in the lounge about that subject.

Lets look at that last one though https://filesharingtalk.com/members/286062-Oresteia none of that was about that subject.
    Last edited by SomePeople; 05-24-2012 at 09:12 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    If she removed herself from this forum, I'm sure you still wouldn't shut up about her and quite sure you would still be an annoying yapping cunt going on and on about the same topics. Even if I wanted to murder her myself, I'd still think you were an annoying yapping cunt going on and on about the same topics. And above all, I'm sure there wouldn't be a drip of deliberate humor in any of it.
    I refer you sir to my previous post, about a userid which didn't touch on that subject at all.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Totally. She shouldn't have made that thread about nude photos of "someone else's wife". Oh, wait...

Idiot.
    Eh?! What are you on about? You haven't made a thread about mankers missus have you? He won't like that.
    Aw. have you fallen down and damaged your tiny brain.

Months of bitching about the pm she sent chalice, and suddenly you don't recall the thread it was about. Fancy that.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Aw. have you fallen down and damaged your tiny brain.

Months of bitching about the pm she sent chalice, and suddenly you don't recall the thread it was about. Fancy that.
    Ummm no I recall the thread it was about, it seems you don't though.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I refer you sir to my previous post, about a userid which didn't touch on that subject at all.
    So that was you, then.

Counting this account, and all the others you've made since being disabled and then banned, I don't think you're ever getting unbanned dave.

Rule 13 - Banning/Moderation
    If you get placed on 'Moderation' or a 'Ban', do not circumvent that action by creating or logging into another account. Doing so can result in a permanent ban to all accounts.
    Rly rly sad.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Lets look at that last one though https://filesharingtalk.com/members/286062-Oresteia none of that was about that subject.
    You mean the account that you used to make posts that resemble a half retarded child trying to tell jokes? Sure, more of those if you must.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast