Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: People on this board need to be more tolerant toward the people who are different

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    If you don't go and answer the fred I made for you meg I'll just spambomb the shit out of other one's you are in like other people you know and admire.....like hairy mary for example
    The fuck did you know I was hairy from the waste waist down?
    'Twas a throwaway line but now all I need to complete the image is cloven hooves, a couple of small horns and a large Pan Flute.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    OlegL: You've been here for so long and yet you haven't learned to post stuff in its correct section...
    Last edited by Cabalo; 05-24-2012 at 12:43 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    OlegL: You've been here for so long and yet you haven't learned to post stuff in its correct section...
    You could always pull the wheels off his wheelchair again.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Haven't really paid attention to his posts lately. Been absent doing some real life stuff.
    But I see not much has changed on him.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Maybe he didn't post it in the Lounge because he knows that if he did none of the admin team (excepting manker who is one of the primary abusers on this site) would pay any attention, and he would just get verbally abused for posting it?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeople View Post
    Maybe he didn't post it in the Lounge because he knows that if he did none of the admin team (excepting manker who is one of the primary abusers on this site) would pay any attention, and he would just get verbally abused for posting it?
    Butt you came here for verbal abuse, Dave...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Dude, you made a new account just to say this? Priceless.
    Last edited by A; 05-24-2012 at 02:29 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I came here to spar with chavis.

Like him I set about that without ever wanting it to be serious, or personal MBM. That's why I apologised when I had obviously offended him, see that's what decent people do when they cause offence, they apologise. You remember like I did to you when I upset you. Shame you never learnt that old chap, lets hope your kids do better as they grow and learn to be adults.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Aby View Post

Dude, you made a new account just to say this? Priceless.
    Actually it was the post to Barbie that I made the account for, I just wanted to confirm something for him.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I came here to spar with chavis.

Like him I set about that without ever wanting it to be serious, or personal MBM. That's why I apologised when I had obviously offended him, see that's what decent people do when they cause offence, they apologise. You remember like I did to you when I upset you. Shame you never learnt that old chap, lets hope your kids do better as they grow and learn to be adults.
    You never upset me, Dave. Inaccurate statements don't amount to much. That's why you've taken all this so deeply- you got caught coming here as a real-life slimeball with a history of showing up after you agreed to stay "the fuck" away. And you keep showing up. Your persistence shows that the "accusations" are true.

Maybe you should grow up, apologize to Squeams, check into a mental facility, and overdose.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast