Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: People on this board need to be more tolerant toward the people who are different

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You never upset me, Dave. Inaccurate statements don't amount to much. That's why you've taken all this so deeply- you got caught coming here as a real-life slimeball with a history of showing up after you agreed to stay "the fuck" away. And you keep showing up. Your persistence shows that the "accusations" are true.

Maybe you should grow up, apologize to Squeams, check into a mental facility, and overdose.
    See there you go again, nasty vicious and all based upon the deliberate malicous pack of lies your female friend fed to chavis, which has now been fairly well discredited. Go on spew forth some more hate filled posts, you're an asset to FST, making a great advert for why people should avoid posting here*. Unless of course they want to be treated to your particular brand of nasty personalised deluded viciousness.

{* Remembering that the admin team of this board (before the promotion of the scumbag manker) had opportunities (Reported posts) to intervene in the vicious commentary that was being spewed forth here, based upon the stalking activities of Squeamous and her deliberately malicious PMs.}
    Last edited by SomePeople; 05-24-2012 at 02:44 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeople View Post
    You never upset me, Dave. Inaccurate statements don't amount to much. That's why you've taken all this so deeply- you got caught coming here as a real-life slimeball with a history of showing up after you agreed to stay "the fuck" away. And you keep showing up. Your persistence shows that the "accusations" are true.

Maybe you should grow up, apologize to Squeams, check into a mental facility, and overdose.
    See there you go again, nasty vicious and all based upon the deliberate malicous pack of lies your female friend fed to chavis, which has now been fairly well discredited. Go on spew forth some more hate filled posts, you're an asset to FST, making a great advert for why people should avoid posting here. Unless of course they want to be treated to your particular brand of nasty personalised deluded viciousness.
    Let's focus on your murder planz then, Dave. Care to give those readers details into you "not vicious" murder planz?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    :yawn:

I will leave your comments here so manker can deal with those the way he feels like.

Or maybe I should have pretended I ignored them so you have more reasons to point the finger at the red stars.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Does it make a difference Cabalo?

You saw it happening, I reported it to you. You and they allowed this board to be used for it. Then they (and I suspect you) decided to promote one of the primary causers of it all to be a mod and stood back as he did exactly what I told you he would do.

I'm fairly sure given all of that I've earned a little bit of a right to not care what manker does with any of it, and to be a tiny bit hostile to what was ignored by you all (despite reports) and done to me.

Seen my lovely hate site that the lovely people you have here created for me, on the back of a pack of malicious lies and the contempt those lies led to? Yous should have a look, it's very revealing about some of the members you have here. Although to be fair, you can look in the lounge here any time and see nasty comments being spewed forth about me, so you probably already know.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    :yawn:

I will leave your comments here so manker can deal with those the way he feels like.

Or maybe I should have pretended I ignored them so you have more reasons to point the finger at the red stars.
    Uh oh, you might cause another shift for honest decent competent Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave 2 weeks ago
    @ Cabalo / Tesco
    I’m sorry FST is going to be targetted in this, but you did allow it to be used as a platform for bullying people, and you then promoted one of the bullies to be an moderator. So from where I’m sitting you’re as validf a target as she, manker, and the individual members who have driven this hate campaign are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave today
    @ Cabalo
    I’m not sorry FST is going to be targetted in this, but you continue to allow manker to bully me, and then you passed the buck to that moderator. So from where I’m sitting you’re as validf a target as she, manker, and the individual members who have driven this hate campaign are.
    Oh wait, not all that different.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 05-24-2012 at 03:00 AM. Reason: fix colors
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Let's focus on your murder planz then, Dave. Care to give those readers details into you "not vicious" murder planz?
    I don't have any, maybe Barbie can come up with some suggestions. It was he who decided to call my bluff.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Umm sorry Mary, you've lost me. What did you, the Admin Team, manker, MBM and everyone else expect to happen?

You took her lies and went to town on me, they sat back and allowed it, they then promoted one of you and sat and watched whilst he did exactly what I said he would and banned me (who hadn't broken any rules) whilst allowing all of you to continue your personalised commentary about me all over the lounge. What did you all expect? Did you all really think I was the kind of cunt who was just going to fuck off like the meek little victim?
    Last edited by SomePeople; 05-24-2012 at 03:05 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dave 2 weeks ago
    @ Cabalo / Tesco
    I’m sorry FST is going to be targetted in this, but you did allow it to be used as a platform for bullying people, and you then promoted one of the bullies to be an moderator. So from where I’m sitting you’re as validf a target as she, manker, and the individual members who have driven this hate campaign are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave today
    @ Cabalo
    I’m not sorry FST is going to be targetted in this, but you continue to allow manker to bully me, and then you passed the buck to that moderator. So from where I’m sitting you’re as validf a target as she, manker, and the individual members who have driven this hate campaign are.
    That is interesting though Mary.

You see Cabalo assured me that the integrity of the Mod/Admin Team of this site was beyond reproach. That he was personally insulted by suggestions that they would leak information from the Reporting section to ordinary members of the board. Yet here you are posting up content that is only in the Reporting section.

So it would appear the Admin Team of the board are happy to pass around content from the private sections of this board to their mates, wouldn't you say?

So much for the assurances that the Admin Team of this board had integrity, and could be trusted by the members of this board. At least that's what that post looks like to me.

Any thoughts about that Cabalo? You know after you told me how seriously the Admin Team of this board took this 'integrity' subject.
    Last edited by SomePeople; 05-24-2012 at 03:12 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    and banned me (who hadn't broken any rules)
    I would say rule X, board nuisance. I am leaning towards believing not a single person on this board would welcome you here. Logically, that makes sense. If you want, I'll make a poll about it.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    That is interesting though Mary.

You see Cabalo assured me that the integrity of the Mod/Admin Team of this site was beyond reproach. That he was personally insulted by suggestions that they would leak information from the Reporting section to ordinary members of the board. Yet here you are posting up content that is only in the Reporting section.

So it would appear the Admin Team of the board are happy to pass around content from the private sections of this board to their mates, wouldn't you say?

So much for the assurances that the Admin Team of this board had integrity, and could be trusted by the members of this board. At least that's what that post looks like to me.

Any thoughts about that Cabalo? You know after you told me how seriously the Admin Team of this board took this 'integrity' subject.
    I thought you were sticking to your other story about 'that woman' leaking your info.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 05-24-2012 at 03:16 AM. Reason: removed my quote

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast