Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed: Underground

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i knew it was all talk.

i read that the tracks are all the same and theres not enough modding allowed

2. Games   -   #52
    Poster
    this game owns all other racing games i have ever played, and especially MC 2. this cars are very customizeable and Drag racing its pretty unique in the good way. The Dave...shut the up, if u haven't played it dont critisize it. the Tracks are pretty similiar but i still have yet to get bored.

3. Games   -   #53
    Poster
    can anyone give me a good torrent/tracker that I can download this game from? Please don't recommend the suprnova ones because I've come to a conclusion or suprnova torrents are filled with leecher who don't share.

Anyone with a torrent link to a more discrete yet with seeders and downloaders who share??

thanks.

4. Games   -   #54
    BANNED
    NFSU rules.... just finished playing 2 hours straight.... OMG.... dude this game rocks.... best thing about it is that you start from ground zero....with "bad" cars.....but once you get good..u get cars....and women

btw all the cinemas are SO REAL.....omg the people look so damn real.... OMG OMG....

go underground!

5. Games   -   #55
    Double Agent
    another american falls into the world of fantasy...

6. Games   -   #56
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    well a guy i know was playing it last night, we were talking on aim, the first words out of his mouth were "dude this is so fucking gay, you hit one car and your fucked, im not impressed at all" i hear project gotham 2 is better than this all the way. oh btw, fast and the furious is gonna be a game in feb-mar 2004, you wanna see the trailer go to http://www.thefastandthefuriousgame.com. got rice? add sauce!

7. Games   -   #57
    Well they are your mates thoughts, if you want to know if the game realy is bad, then download it, if its good, then buy it... All i know is that ive got a couple of hours before i finally play it..

8. Games   -   #58
    BANNED
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@19 November 2003 - 19:46
    another american falls into the world of fantasy...
    hope this wasnt intended for me...

9. Games   -   #59
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    wenever i start the game it says" Speed.exe has encoutered an error and needs to close"

"SEND" " DONT SEND"

i installed the crack correctly i even downloaded the patch from suprnova still duznt work

plz help me

My Blog
    I'm still here.

10. Games   -   #60
    BANNED
    sry dont know about that

well anyways...back to the game.... man this ing game RULES.... man tuning up the car is so cool....my gti looks so nice right now

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast