Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    [i]Originally posted by uNz@20 November 2003 - 03:25
    A warrant has now been issued for Jackson's arrest.

Jackson is expected to surrender himself to authorities late on Thursday after consulting with his attorney.

Jackson is expected to meet his attorney, Mark Geragos, at the Santa Barbara County sheriff's office and turn himself in to authorities late Thursday morning, a source told CNN. Jackson's huge estate, Neverland Ranch, is in Santa Barbara County.

District Attorney Tom Sneddon said Jackson faces multiple counts of lewd or lascivious contact with a child younger than 14.
    Source CNN.com
    Mark Geragos again, hmm?

"Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Originally posted by j2k4+19 November 2003 - 10:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 19 November 2003 - 10:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@19 November 2003 - 14:41
    Originally posted by j2k4@19 November 2003 - 19:34
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@19 November 2003 - 14:26
    Originally posted by j2k4@19 November 2003 - 19:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-mrcall1969
    @19 November 2003 - 14:05
    "If" he is guilty of this then he deserves everything that&#39;s coming to him, personally I think there&#39;s no smoke without fire.

I just hope the parents of the kid he "paid off" ten years ago can sleep at night, if they had any morals they would have made sure he wasn&#39;t on the streets to do anything like this again.

I must echo your thoughts, mrcall.

I second your echo baldy.

That surely settles the question, then.

Case closed I think.

What will we talk about now ....
    George W. Bush&#39;s vocal shortcomings, I think. [/b][/quote]
    if GWB could sing half as well as MJ, i might be willing to let him slide on the iraq thing or a few child molestations and hooker scandals. the man is just plain untalented.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Well looks like more kids are coming foreward,to point the finger at Jackson,like I said yesterday,some people who had been abused ,only find the courage to face what happened to them years down the line.Jackson should give himself up & stop giving lame excuses through his lawyer&#39;s.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Yeah more people are going to come forward...that doesn&#39;t mean they are telling the truth. It&#39;s called opportunity.

I&#39;m not saying he&#39;s definitly innocent, but he isn&#39;t definitly guilty, and I don&#39;t think people should treat him as such. He&#39;s not the only guy in the world who devotes his life to helping children, he is just the only one who can afford to do it to this level. The first accusations was for money anyways, there of several witnesses of the father bragging about the money he was going to get out of Jackson, not about how he wants justice.

The bottom line is you don&#39;t know what happens at the ranch, none of you have ever been there, so you have no right to judge.

(If he does turn out to be guilty, I will be the first one admitting I was wrong. If he turns out to be innocent, will any of you admit that you were wrong?)
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+20 November 2003 - 05:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 20 November 2003 - 05:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@19 November 2003 - 10:47
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@19 November 2003 - 14:41
    Originally posted by j2k4@19 November 2003 - 19:34
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@19 November 2003 - 14:26
    Originally posted by j2k4@19 November 2003 - 19:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-mrcall1969
    @19 November 2003 - 14:05
    "If" he is guilty of this then he deserves everything that&#39;s coming to him, personally I think there&#39;s no smoke without fire.

I just hope the parents of the kid he "paid off" ten years ago can sleep at night, if they had any morals they would have made sure he wasn&#39;t on the streets to do anything like this again.

I must echo your thoughts, mrcall.

I second your echo baldy.

That surely settles the question, then.

Case closed I think.

What will we talk about now ....

George W. Bush&#39;s vocal shortcomings, I think.
    if GWB could sing half as well as MJ, i might be willing to let him slide on the iraq thing or a few child molestations and hooker scandals. the man is just plain untalented. [/b][/quote]
    I think we could reasonably forecast that Jackson&#39;s approach to domestic spending would be even loose than Dubya&#39;s, 3RA1N1AC. (It is awfully difficult to type your name&#33
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Michael is eccentric and bizarre but maybe this is just some wankers wanting to leech him.After 10 years?True paedophile can&#39;t wait 2 years to molest kids.Oh well,will wait for the verdict.Hopefully all this shenanigans will stop ppl from trying to leech him one and for all.Knowing that he won&#39;t be able to pay them off next time coz he&#39;ll be dancing to the jailhouse rock tune.

PS:In Japan,it&#39;s very common for daughters and son to sleep or have bath with their dad.Even if they&#39;re over 16 Maybe Michael should move to Japan......

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Poster
    POOR Poor man&#33;..All he ever wanted was to make this world a better place for our children..And talk about hitting him where it hurts the most...
    BUT the bigger question is WHY would a father of a victem ACCEPT MONEY&#33;&#33;" That say&#39;s more about the father than it does about Michael&#33;...and this happend in 93....No parent in his right mind would let a pedophile go free.
    MJ is very naiv...He doesnt understand that people can be this cruel..People are using him for his money.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Look Bob Geldof & Midge Ure Did Live Aid in 1985 & all the money went to the starving people & children,so because all people who have helped children in one way or another ,gives them the right to go to bed with little kids.There are sick kids & the under privelaged all over the world ,so anyone who helps these kids ,can have a licence to get in bed with them.C&#39;mon wake up if they were his kids ok. All parents have had there kids wake up in the night & got in bed with Mom & Dad, Which is natural ,but if I invited a kid who I helped & got him or her in my bed ,well would everyone say it was ok because I had helped them,look enough is enough the guy admitted on worldwide tv that some kids had got into his bed in the night.any responsible adult would have taken the child back to his or her room & waited till they had settled.he should be content with his own children.And stop hanging them out of hotel windows & dressing them up like the cast from the Adams Family.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Originally posted by dwightfry@20 November 2003 - 13:56

The bottom line is you don&#39;t know what happens at the ranch, none of you have ever been there, so you have no right to judge.

(If he does turn out to be guilty, I will be the first one admitting I was wrong. If he turns out to be innocent, will any of you admit that you were wrong?)
    If he&#39;s acquitted it means a lot less than if he&#39;s proven guilty because of the beyond reasonable doubt thing. He won&#39;t have proved his innocence to the same degree as they must prove his guilt, so of course any allegation that gets to this level is damaging to his image. However, the police had enough evidence to raid his home and then they must have found something to deserve an arrest warrant.
    i think i agree the smoke-fire people.

From the admittedly little i&#39;ve seen of him, MJ seems more than a little bit f*cked in the head, it seems risky to let him near children let alone allow them to sleep in his bed.
    If he wants to help children, donate to a childrens charity or something, why does he seem hellbent on having other peoples children around his home. Personally I can&#39;t see how a parent would gamble and allow their kid alone with him unless they&#39;re as nutty as MJ himself.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Well said ilw at last someone with some sense,who believes that helping kids is not by going to bed with them,yeah like you said donate to charity,that is great many stars of the world & ordinary folk do great charity work on behalf of kids.MJ has used this excuse for years & it is wearing a bit thin,I have love the Jacksons music since there early days when they had there first hit song in this country UK,MJ was about 9 or 10 yrs.If the guy is found innocent then he has to draw a line underneath this & stop having kids at his ranch unless there is a chaparone to help & make sure the kids are safe.All his fans are blinded by who he is & what he say&#39;s ,he speaks like a child,he is 45 yrs 2 yrs younger than me & I would not behave like that with other peoples kids,no one should.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast