Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Baseball Chat

Poster
    well forget about the yankees getting the marlins guy and well lets see rivera i think is good so is garcia but good enough to win a world series i think not unless the yankees can pull releavers out of their hat then well the yankees aren't gonna win with their offence now sierra is well up there in baseball years and not much of a fielder williams is not quite as fast anymore

conteras is not gonna be a long releaver they arewnt paying him 15 million dor that

the yankees have a few prospects i think should get a chance but the worry is a lot of them are pitchers and well the yankees haven't been sucessful with that for a long time

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Thats it. After all this talk of baseball?. I think Ozbabe is Clocker in drag.
    To think I called him/her honey.
    bb... i am 100% female.. the only thing is i really do love my baseball and the NYYankees... course having Jeter on the team helps... coz he does have the cutest face and bum!..

i have no idea who Clocker is though?... and yep... my normal chat name is Honey...

ask BD... he knows!... or Sheila, ang, cowsy, Jonno and Ella too... if you dont want to believe it then... too bad...

oh.. i went to Yankee Stadium to see the Yankees play Seattle while i was there in July/August... and i had a wonderful time...

Jeter is even better looking in person... and Jorge Posada... yummmm...

oh and bb... i have much nicer tits than you too!... *smirks*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12