Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top lossless trackers?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    rutracker is easily the second, if not the best tracker for lossless formats although the site is not user friendly as what.cd.
    Isn't the quality control sort of non-existent on rutracker? Isn't the whole point of lossless to get the most precise replication possible?
    Not being facetious btw.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    some1 to helping my find Lost Topless tracker?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    rutracker is easily the second, if not the best tracker for lossless formats although the site is not user friendly as what.cd.
    Isn't the quality control sort of non-existent on rutracker? Isn't the whole point of lossless to get the most precise replication possible?
    Not being facetious btw.
    Do you mean that the lossless content on RuTracker is not so good as other trackers when we are talking about quality?

What lossless trackers are open registration that has good quality content?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't know.I really don't concern myself with that sort of thing.
    Hopefully someone a lot more anal will come along shortly and be able to answer your question.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Not being facetious btw.
    you might be right about the quality control but i dare to hope that russian rippers that are into flac know what they do (scans, multiples logs).

i mean, ripping is not brain surgery as people think and most errors (crc and shit) have absolutely no impact on the quality.

that said, many rips come from other trackers.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Or what about lossless-galaxy.ru? How's their quality? I am a new member there, but haven't downloaded anything. I do know I enter in my signin info, and then hit login, but it doesn't do anything. I haven't figured out how to use it. I would totally understand if it get me a message or something. I do know I am a member there, but haven't figured out the site and that includes the login.

Maybe I should translate English into Russian, and use it that way by keeping Russian default? LOL. I mean I'll try to figure it out more later. BTW, I'm only joking about keeping Russian default. I only know English. It's my first and only language.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    you can use Chrome to translate the tracker automagically. about quality, you can check the spectrum of a file, if the wave is at 20k and has no skips, what more could you want? the content on ruTracker is amazing, it has a lot of content only available there.
    I will have my coup d'etat
    I will start a riot
    I will hold your burning flag in my hand

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Since I can't remember the ratio requirements off the top of my head, and this seems to be a good thread to ask it, what's the ratio requirements on Rutracker again (for those with knowledge of the matter or that can read Russian)? I remember them updating how the site operated; isn't it supposed to be semi-ratioless (or whatever that's supposed to be called)?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiccup View Post
    Since I can't remember the ratio requirements off the top of my head, and this seems to be a good thread to ask it, what's the ratio requirements on Rutracker again
    Last time I bothered to find out, it was 0.3 once after downloading 5 gigs. The place is so big that if you seed your torrents at least a few hours every day, you'll be fine.

They have a public wiki, maybe running it through Google Translate will help...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    RuTracker wrote: "Отображение рейтинга отключено" - there is no ratio system.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast