Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [have] some [Want] FTN or GFT or HDbits.org

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by domenic24 View Post

i respect you and have a good oppinion regarding you but i dont like what you say about him....if he is so active and good member in other section he should remain posting there or if he posts here,he must not be allowed to insulte people the way he does it...if he is such a smart guy he should show some "smart' in his behaviour!!
    That's not right at all. People can post where they like.
    I wouldn't want it any other way.

If you would like to come into the lounge or wherever and insult Idol or me or anyone, that's fine too, if you think you have a reason.
    It's not as if there are double standards or anything.
    so if people have right to post anyway. so I have right to ignore them or put them in my ignore list
    deal off .. I am now satisfied when I can't read what he post

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    God also hates the unreasonable and the cowardly.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by boboo View Post

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    I don't believe in god but some of the teachings of the new testament resonate with me. If you don't agree with how you are being treated, why treat people in the same manner.

Perhaps you prefer the 'eye for an eye' message in the old testament or maybe you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about because you just like the idea of having an invisible friend.

Putting 'god bless you' at the end of a post doesn't exonerate you from being a twat during the rest of your barely readable offering.
    It smacks of hypocrisy if anything.
    seriously !!!!
    1 min ago you wanted us to discuss only about what this thread is created for and now you are talking about what I write at the end (God bless you) ?
    you don't believe in God and then wrote this (Do unto others as you would have them do unto you), I guess not !!!
    actually I do know what you are saying & very very well to
    If you know what I'm saying very very well then why did all the words you wrote give an impression to the contrary.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34

seriously !!!!
    1 min ago you wanted us to discuss only about what this thread is created for and now you are talking about what I write at the end (God bless you) ?
    you don't believe in God and then wrote this (Do unto others as you would have them do unto you), I guess not !!!
    actually I do know what you are saying & very very well to
    If you know what I'm saying very very well then why did all the words you wrote give an impression to the contrary.
    coz every one sees with his own eyes !
    anyway, plzz I am looking seriously for this tracker and ready to discuss deals with the one I have got, so no more talking about anything else
    and thanks in advance man

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    anyway, plzz I am looking seriously for this tracker and ready to discuss deals with the one I have got, so no more talking about anything else
    What, ever? Or just until you've procured the invite because I have to tell you, the stuff you have to offer didn't seem to impress torrenting and he's like some kind of precocious 7 year old tracker expert.

I need to know what my instructions are or I'll never be able to comply with your wishes.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    so no more talking about anything else
    You'd have made one hell of a Nazi.
    How do you feel about sub-humans and flying saucers?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    so no more talking about anything else
    You'd have made one hell of a Nazi.
    How do you feel about sub-humans and flying saucers?
    I feel that they probably wouldn't mix well.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    What, ever? Or just until you've procured the invite because I have to tell you, the stuff you have to offer didn't seem to impress torrenting and he's like some kind of precocious 7 year old tracker expert.

I need to know what my instructions are or I'll never be able to comply with your wishes.
    I'm offering some (invites) on many trackers and wish to have GFT or FTN or HDbits.org (invites)
    so I don't know what is the problem.
    if he already have what I am offering so why would he even be interested ?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Last time I heard God wasn't big on thieves and liars so I doubt if he much cares what you have to say.

Also please show me exactly where I said anything that was false so as to make it insulting towards you.
    Stop spamming with your useless and incomprehensible posts.
    damn you!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by TTS View Post
    Last time I heard God wasn't big on thieves and liars so I doubt if he much cares what you have to say.

Also please show me exactly where I said anything that was false so as to make it insulting towards you.
    Stop spamming with your useless and incomprehensible posts.
    damn you!!
    Let's take a poll of people who speak English and have an IQ over 90 and ask if they find my posts incomprehensible.

Also I'm fine with stopping doing what bothers you if you ( and others) are willing to stop doing what bothers me.
    Consider it a fair trade.Deal?

I'm offering some (invites) on many trackers and wish to have GFT or FTN or HDbits.org (invites)
    so I don't know what is the problem.
    The problem as I originally stated is that you desecrated the semi-worthwhile sections of this board so you could obtain access to this one.
    That and you're another one of these twits that thinks the best answer to any reasonable question is to ignore it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-02-2012 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast