Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Was The Worst Thing U Eva Did At School

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Him@19 November 2003 - 00:29
    did goerring say that at his trial in nuremmburg? all my friends killed jews, i wasn't the worst one.

wellt hen did he?????
    ? not trying 2 be rude, but are u from another country of do u not look when u type?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    why because i made a typo? oh i am so sorry oh great one who doesn't make mistakes, but vandalises school property. get a life kid.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i terrorized my wood shop teacher, along with the rest of the kids. when he had his back turned, the kids would throw stuff at him. then when he turned around, he would interrogate us trying to figure out who threw it. but he was so embarressed to be so unliked he rarely involved the principal so most of the time we didn't get in trouble at all for doing those things..

oh wait i just remember one even worse....

i smoked a crappy pinner(skinny joint) in a broken down bus on school property while the photography class was supposed to be taking pictures. me and 2 friends went off on our own to explore the school grounds and take pictures, and we found this broken down bus so we got in and smoked the pinner.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@19 November 2003 - 00:01
    what was the worst thing u did as a kid in school.

me i:

set a tree on fire< actually that was an accident me and ma firends kicked it out b4 we were cought, abused the school computers by dlin viruses, deleating files, hittin tem with forign objects, pouring water en em. ,
    made my french teacher cry more than once(in one month ), beat up ppl 4 money, ran a gambeling ring(poker, blackjack, betting on games)behind the portables.

had rock wars with about 10ppl bad diea, was fun untill me firend hit my other friend in the head with a rock, he needed 25 sticiches

appx times made total teachers cry: 18
    times suspened: 4, 13 in school suspentions
    total computers crashed: 3< all from hardware problems Eg: shorting out
    total fights: 6
    appx times kcicked out of class: 75
    total phone calls home< 45
    total library book money owed <75. total payed: 3:50
    total fire extuinguisers stolden: 5< funny thing is the enspector came in about 2 weeks after and they got a fine for not having extuniguishers.hahahaha.

those were good times. *note these facts were all in elementary school. im in high school now. unfortualtely i cant do any of that stuff now, except the gambeling> miss roy is a total bitch, she used 2 be a cop

im not lying about this stuff. not in the least bit. infact most of this stuff was done in grade 7-8

what kinds stuff did u guys do?
    what was the worst thing you did as a kid in school.

my worst things:

set a tree on fire, it was actually that was an accident me and my friends kicked it out before we were caught, abused the school computers by downloading viruses, deleting files, hitting them with foreign objects, pouring water on them. ,
    made my french teacher cry more than once (in one month ), beat up peopel for money, ran a gambling ring(poker, blackjack, betting on games)behind the portables.

had rock wars with about 10ppl bad idea, was fun untill me friend hit my other friend in the head with a rock, he needed 25 sticiches

i have only fixed what i can be bothered, i think my point has been proven.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    i forgot another one, although its a little less severe

my french teacher decided the class should play a game one day in french class. so we divided up into two teams. One team was led by me, the other team was lead by a guy named "amadeau", this guy with an afro and braces. So I got mad at the guy for some reason i can&#39;t remember and I called him a "suck ass team captain". At the time I didn&#39;t think that was a bad insult at all, but the teacher forced me to apologize to amadeau and was pretty much pissed at me the rest of the day.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Him@19 November 2003 - 00:32
    why because i made a typo? oh i am so sorry oh great one who doesn&#39;t make mistakes, but vandalises school property. get a life kid.
    dude calm down, i didnt understand what u said, notice i said that i wanst trying 2 be rude

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@19 November 2003 - 00:48
    i forgot another one, although its a little less severe

my french teacher decided the class should play a game one day in french class. so we divided up into two teams. One team was led by me, the other team was lead by a guy named "amadeau", this guy with an afro and braces. So I got mad at the guy for some reason i can&#39;t remember and I called him a "suck ass team captain". At the time I didn&#39;t think that was a bad insult at all, but the teacher forced me to apologize to amadeau and was pretty much pissed at me the rest of the day.
    mmm, you know ur stupid when u come 2 class high.
    the worst i eva did was have a shot at lunch. but it dosnt effect m3 4 some reason.

not that ive ever tried 2 see what my limit was

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@19 November 2003 - 00:54
    mmm, you know ur stupid when u come 2 class high.
    i wasn&#39;t high for that one

9. Lounge   -   #19
    are you some 14 year old octopussy wannabee?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Him@19 November 2003 - 00:58
    are you some 14 year old octopussy wannabee?
    are u some 21 year old virgin noob?

dude stfu knowone cares.

and while ur at it go snort some aspirine or something, calm down.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast