Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Was The Worst Thing U Eva Did At School

Keikan's Avatar ........
    I brought a cap gun to school and got suspended because it looked too real
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    we used 2 have match fights in the hallways between classes. i accidentely lit a girls hair on fire - apparently she used tons of hairspray -

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Twist3r
    in woodshop i made golf clubs and golf balls and i played golf in the hallway all day untill a teacher saw and she made me really pissed so i snapped the club and through it at the wall...

other then that i do nothing wronge, i go to first hour and sit gazed at the white board in front of me for a good 15 minutes, then i do my homework we were assigned , then when the bell rings, i go to my locker, and try to avoid my ex girlfriend then i go to english and do the same thing as befor, then i repeat agan and agan, this is a average day.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by Twister@19 November 2003 - 03:46
    in woodshop i made golf clubs and golf balls and i played golf in the hallway all day untill a teacher saw and she made me really pissed so i snapped the club and through it at the wall...

other then that i do nothing wronge, i go to first hour and sit gazed at the white board in front of me for a good 15 minutes, then i do my homework we were assigned , then when the bell rings, i go to my locker, and try to avoid my ex girlfriend then i go to english and do the same thing as befor, then i repeat agan and agan, this is a average day.

my story was from 10 years ago -

i'm assuming you're talking about what happened yesterday? lol.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Twist3r
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+19 November 2003 - 04:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 19 November 2003 - 04:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Twister@19 November 2003 - 03:46

other then that i do nothing wronge, i go to first hour and sit gazed at the white board in front of me for a good 15 minutes, then i&nbsp; do my homework we were assigned , then when the bell rings, i go to my locker, and try to avoid my ex girlfriend then i go to english and do the same thing as befor, then i repeat agan and agan, this is a average day.

&nbsp; &nbsp;
    my story was from 10 years ago -

i&#39;m assuming you&#39;re talking about what happened yesterday? lol. [/b][/quote]
    nah that was last year

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by Twister@19 November 2003 - 04:00
    nah that was last year
    then you&#39;re 2 young 2 have that avatar and that sig&#33; shame on u&#33; what if mom c&#39;s?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    I was once suspended for violent conduct, by the end of year 11 i had been suspended 18 times once for throwing my technology teacher into a metal vice handle, which broke his jaw it was funny.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by superpoopoo.man@19 November 2003 - 14:18
    I was once suspended for violent conduct, by the end of year 11 i had been suspended 18 times once for throwing my technology teacher into a metal vice handle, which broke his jaw it was funny.
    that&#39;s not funny
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    My friend and I emptied a bottle of Martini during maths class....with a straw...I don&#39;t need to explain that we were pretty drunk. After that we were so stupid to steal the keys of my economics teacher so we had access to the room where all the exams were stored...

We got three weeks detention, and it also cost me my year, had to do it again

Stupid things one does when young I guess

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    I once went and told my f***in&#39; teacer " &#036;**k You ".
    She bloody reported it to the princi.
    I was called andwith the help of my mom (she&#39;s a teach too) i made it seem as if my teacher was at fault.
    At the end , embarrassed my teacher had to leave the school.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast