Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What Was The Worst Thing U Eva Did At School

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an@19 November 2003 - 03:42
    we used 2 have match fights in the hallways between classes. i accidentely lit a girls hair on fire - apparently she used tons of hairspray -
    ROTFLMAO!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Originally posted by superpoopoo.man@19 November 2003 - 14:18
    I was once suspended for violent conduct, by the end of year 11 i had been suspended 18 times once for throwing my technology teacher into a metal vice handle, which broke his jaw it was funny.
    ANGER MANAGEMENT ANYONE?? thats not funny thats scarry.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Skweeky@19 November 2003 - 15:25
    My friend and I emptied a bottle of Martini during maths class....with a straw...I don't need to explain that we were pretty drunk. After that we were so stupid to steal the keys of my economics teacher so we had access to the room where all the exams were stored...

We got three weeks detention, and it also cost me my year, had to do it again

Stupid things one does when young I guess
    nope, just when your pissed

4. Lounge   -   #44
    I feel it has been long enough since I left school to confess my sins to you all.
    Most of my dark deeds were committed at Secondary School (Age 11 to 16). Early on I hooked up with 3 "like-minded", switched on guys who liked a bit of a laugh and we proceeded to impose a reign of terror on the school for the next 5 years. We stole a complete set of chemicals from the Lab and then threw them all over cars in the car park. We ran a card school every lunchtime, we shoplifted and sold the goods at school, we stole booze and cigarettes and sold them. When we got older we used to go to the pub at lunchtime. We used to occassionally fight with other schools, mostly on trips away from the area though. Personally I had quite a few fights at school, I broke a guys nose with a headbutt, dislocated another kids jaw with an elbow, battered another guy in front of the whole year and his Mum after school, been kicked unconscious by a group of lads - I got my revenge when I left school!!! I did quite well in my exams so it goes to show you can study and enjoy yourself.

soopaman
    Signature removed

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Originally posted by Infested Cats+19 November 2003 - 03:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Infested Cats &#064; 19 November 2003 - 03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@18 November 2003 - 21:35
    I was going to send you one, but I ran out of stamps.&nbsp; It was a really top rate locker, too.
    What?[/b][/quote]
    Did we not have a thread called, "Send Infested Cats things"?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Poster
    skipped 3 classes in a day

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Twist3r
    Originally posted by soopaman@20 November 2003 - 01:36
    I feel it has been long enough since I left school to confess my sins to you all.
    Most of my dark deeds were committed at Secondary School (Age 11 to 16). Early on I hooked up with 3 "like-minded", switched on guys who liked a bit of a laugh and we proceeded to impose a reign of terror on the school for the next 5 years. We stole a complete set of chemicals from the Lab and then threw them all over cars in the car park. We ran a card school every lunchtime, we shoplifted and sold the goods at school, we stole booze and cigarettes and sold them. When we got older we used to go to the pub at lunchtime. We used to occassionally fight with other schools, mostly on trips away from the area though. Personally I had quite a few fights at school, I broke a guys nose with a headbutt, dislocated another kids jaw with an elbow, battered another guy in front of the whole year and his Mum after school, been kicked unconscious by a group of lads - I got my revenge when I left school&#33;&#33;&#33; I did quite well in my exams so it goes to show you can study and enjoy yourself.

soopaman
    lol man you currupted your school

8. Lounge   -   #48
    I clogged the toilet

9. Lounge   -   #49
    eh put up a non safty scissors up to a kid one year younger then me&#39;s throat (or fairly close i would say)... the bus driver had to stop the bus and then write me up and called up the dean so this could be discussed tomorrow...

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by fhqwhgads@21 November 2003 - 03:56
    I clogged the toilet
    baddass

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast