Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Was The Worst Thing U Eva Did At School

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    what was the worst thing u did as a kid in school.

me i:

set a tree on fire< actually that was an accident me and ma firends kicked it out b4 we were cought, abused the school computers by dlin viruses, deleating files, hittin tem with forign objects, pouring water en em. ,
    made my french teacher cry more than once(in one month ), beat up ppl 4 money, ran a gambeling ring(poker, blackjack, betting on games)behind the portables.

had rock wars with about 10ppl bad diea, was fun untill me firend hit my other friend in the head with a rock, he needed 25 sticiches

appx times made total teachers cry: 18
    times suspened: 4, 13 in school suspentions
    total computers crashed: 3< all from hardware problems Eg: shorting out
    total fights: 6
    appx times kcicked out of class: 75
    total phone calls home< 45
    total library book money owed <75. total payed: 3:50
    total fire extuinguisers stolden: 5< funny thing is the enspector came in about 2 weeks after and they got a fine for not having extuniguishers.hahahaha.

those were good times. *note these facts were all in elementary school. im in high school now. unfortualtely i cant do any of that stuff now, except the gambeling> miss roy is a total bitch, she used 2 be a cop

im not lying about this stuff. not in the least bit. infact most of this stuff was done in grade 7-8

what kinds stuff did u guys do?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I was pretty quiet in school. I dont pop up alot. The worst thing I can recall was vandalizing other peoples homework

--------------------------CHIDORI&#33; (Lightning Edge)-----------------------

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i got expelled.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i never really did much bad at school. i never went and think i only did homework twice in 7 years. but never made an effort to piss anyone off. so i somehow got a reputation, which is cool

5. Lounge   -   #5
    <sarcasm>Wow, TheCanuk, we&#39;re all very impressed at your ability to act like a complete jackass in school</sarcasm>

You&#39;re a complete idiot, what were you thinking ruining school property for no reason? Especially computers, that&#39;s only hurting you and your peers. That means less money to buy new text books and less money for other events.

<sarcasm>You&#39;re especially cool the way you exhibit your vast knowledge of computers by downloading viruses, good job&#33;</sarcasm>

I wish that they end up tracking you down and force you to pay &#036;3,000 to buy brand new computers. Sure it will never happen, but I can still wish it.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Don&#39;t drop the soap , killer&#33;

Hope your more mature now. should be
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    wow canuk u got up to alot in your skool, i do fuk all at skool. i turn up sit round for 6 hours learn NOTHING then go home. Great skool life

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    The worst thing I did at school was not to apply myself as much as I should have, I spent most of my school time trying to impress others and playing football.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    wow someones hot his panties in a twist. u do relize that i wasnt the only one who did this stuff, everyone of my friends did stuff like this, im not even the worst

at least 20 ppl were worse than me

10. Lounge   -   #10
    did goerring say that at his trial in nuremmburg? all my friends killed jews, i wasn&#39;t the worst one.

wellt hen did he?????

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast