Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Get Free Meals From Restaurants.

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    A well-dressed man with one little boy enters in a VERY EXPENSIVE restaurant.
    They sit down, look the menu and take the more expensive and delicious things,
    from the antipasto to the dessert. When they have finished, the man asks the
    waiter for the bill. When received, he has a quick look at it, he whispers
    something to the child, then he says to the waiter : "Oooh I'm sorry but now I
    can't pay the bill in cash. I'm going to take my Credit Card I left in my big
    car....Meanwhile, could you watch over my son until i'll be back please ?".
    He disappears. Half an hour. One hour. The waiter becomes impatient and says
    to the young boy : "Hey boy, where did your father go ?"

ANSWER:
    I really don't know Sir, and he is NOT my father...He picked me up in the street
    and said "Come with me to the reastaurant; if you always call me dad, you
    can eat whatever you want!"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@17 November 2003 - 03:56
    A well-dressed man with one little boy enters in a VERY EXPENSIVE restaurant.
    They sit down, look the menu and take the more expensive and delicious things,
    from the antipasto to the dessert. When they have finished, the man asks the
    waiter for the bill. When received, he has a quick look at it, he whispers
    something to the child, then he says to the waiter : "Oooh I'm sorry but now I
    can't pay the bill in cash. I'm going to take my Credit Card I left in my big
    car....Meanwhile, could you watch over my son until i'll be back please ?".
    He disappears. Half an hour. One hour. The waiter becomes impatient and says
    to the young boy : "Hey boy, where did your father go ?"

ANSWER:
    I really don't know Sir, and he is NOT my father...He picked me up in the street
    and said "Come with me to the reastaurant; if you always call me dad, you
    can eat whatever you want!"

omg this is hella funny

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Double Agent
    i've done it once

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I know of something with free take out.. you go into the restraunt (get a mini recorder hidden and ready).. Record the whole conversation. Now go away like you didnt want any food.
    Next, wait about 1 hour or so, or when you know he already picked up the food. Call the restraunt.. use his name.. tell them the food overcooked, dirty, or whatever! Get a friend or somethin to go to the restraunt and get your free food! (Useing a friend would make it less obvious that your stealing because the guy probably saw you in the place while you were recording)
    Hopefully they ordered something good though

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@17 November 2003 - 14:36
    I know of something with free take out.. you go into the restraunt (get a mini recorder hidden and ready).. Record the whole conversation. Now go away like you didnt want any food.
    Next, wait about 1 hour or so, or when you know he already picked up the food. Call the restraunt.. use his name.. tell them the food overcooked, dirty, or whatever! Get a friend or somethin to go to the restraunt and get your free food! (Useing a friend would make it less obvious that your stealing because the guy probably saw you in the place while you were recording)
    i did not understand

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by ibelledthecat+17 November 2003 - 18:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ibelledthecat @ 17 November 2003 - 18:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight@17 November 2003 - 14:36
    I know of something with free take out.. you go into the restraunt (get a mini recorder hidden and ready).. Record the whole conversation.&nbsp; Now go away like you didnt want any food.&nbsp;
    Next, wait about 1 hour or so, or when you know he already picked up the food.&nbsp; Call the restraunt.. use his name.. tell them the food overcooked, dirty, or whatever&#33;&nbsp; Get a friend or somethin to go to the restraunt and get your free food&#33; (Useing a friend would make it less obvious that your stealing because the guy probably saw you in the place while you were recording)
    Hopefully they ordered something good though&nbsp;
    i did not understand [/b][/quote]
    yah, i had to read over that one too...

I get it though. You overhear a order being placed from another customer. Then call saying it was over cooked, like you were the guy who paid for it. Then have a friend pick up the food when they re-cook it...

What if the guy who places the order to begin with, reconizes that your voice isnt like the other guy&#39;s...?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    puuhhh and for one moment i really feared my english would be to bad to understand

well i never tried one of them, but im sure u can easiely get some free food if u are causing enough trouble to them

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by kylman5000+17 November 2003 - 14:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kylman5000 @ 17 November 2003 - 14:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ibelledthecat@17 November 2003 - 18:27
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight
    @17 November 2003 - 14:36
    Next, wait about 1 hour or so, or when you know he already picked up the food. Call the restraunt.. use his name.. tell them the food overcooked, dirty, or whatever&#33;&nbsp; Get a friend or somethin to go to the restraunt and get your free food&#33; (Useing a friend would make it less obvious that your stealing because the guy probably saw you in the place while you were recording)

i did not understand
    yah, i had to read over that one too...

I get it though. You overhear a order being placed from another customer. Then call saying it was over cooked, like you were the guy who paid for it. Then have a friend pick up the food when they re-cook it...

What if the guy who places the order to begin with, reconizes that your voice isnt like the other guy&#39;s...? [/b][/quote]
    They have familys were.. for example the Mom will pick up the food, the Dad gets mad because the food is burnt so he calls the restraunt.. hell even the older child or a friend could go and pick it up. As long as you use the customer&#39;s name.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Do you have more funny than this
    Will wait patiently to read more

10. Lounge   -   #10
    internet.news
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@17 November 2003 - 06:12
    i&#39;ve done it once
    really? hehe...

it also could be dangerous for child going with strangers...
    in some ways...

it is like someone takes in his or her car to some place

~nice dreams...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast