Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trackers with a good selection of non-scene CAMs and TSs?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› BT Rep: +1
    In recent years it seems as though the scene has stopped producing CAMs and Telesyncs altogether (maVen and PUKKA come to mind <3). I'm not too quality anal and sometimes waiting for an R5 is much too long for me, so an ok quality CAM or TS would be more than sufficient in those situations. I'm a member of TorrentLeech and they seem to have a good selection of them, but I was wondering if there are any other sites which have a superior collection. Let me know, thanks!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    IPT springs to mind . To be fair they are mostly variations of the same releases as on TL. They are usually upped on IPT first.Then TL later.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ^ What's IPT? I've been using TL and FTN almost exclusively for the past 3 or so years so I'm extremely outta the loop nowadays.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ^ Thanks. Anyone else have any suggestions?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickthestick91 View Post
    ^ Thanks. Anyone else have any suggestions?
    I bet the staff at FTN are thrilled.

I have a TL invite and would like to trade it for an IPT invite. PM me if interested.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ^ I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to get at.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Is that Philadelphia cream cheese really made in Philadelphia?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ^ Do you contribute ANYTHING to this site? Everytime I see you reply to a thread your post has nothing to do with the topic. It's usually a smart remark, a flame, or just straight up trolling, evident in your most recent cream cheese post. I wonder how many of your 20k+ posts actually have any real value. Maybe I'm largely misunderstanding your thought processes or maybe you really are just a nerdy asshole who longs for acceptance and recognition, which is my current assumption. Hopefully this site has an ignore button. I'm gonna check for it after I post this reply. If one does exist you can go about your mundane existence however you please because I sure as hell won't be privy to it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ^ Do you contribute ANYTHING to this site? Everytime I see you reply to a thread your post has nothing to do with the topic. It's usually a smart remark, a flame, or just straight up trolling, evident in your most recent cream cheese post. I wonder how many of your 20k+ posts actually have any real value. Maybe I'm largely misunderstanding your thought processes or maybe you really are just a nerdy asshole who longs for acceptance and recognition, which is my current assumption. Hopefully this site has an ignore button. I'm gonna check for it after I post this reply. If one does exist you can go about your mundane existence however you please because I sure as hell won't be privy to it.
    The easy answer for the really self involved is to simply reach for the ignore button.

OK on the slim chance that you aren't a complete wank and have already put me on ignore (OK very slim) let me elaborate.
    I know for a fact that some staff on FTN aren't keen on trading so obviously having you as a member doing so wouldn't thrill them.The Philly cheese comment was to see if you were simply ignoring that fact or if you are actually able to do obvious.
    As for contributing to this site ,glass houses stones etc.

As for be being a "nerdy asshole" or not I doubt if posts on a internet website give a definite answer to that question so I can only assume since that seems to be the current tread that you are a judgmental oaf who lacks entirely the ability to have anyone disagree with anything he says without throwing a temper tantrum like a little girl.

I await your thoughtful answer or if I'm on ignore ,not.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-05-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast