Thread: Xbox And Ps2 Emu

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    u guys know me. i don't post unless i think it's real. it might not be, but help me out.
    go here:
    www.emulator-zone.com
    and check out the ps2 and xbox emu's.
    r they real?
    do they work with the xbox and ps2 games that they have on suprnova?

cuz i thought the ps2 emu was under development, and there was no word of a xbox emu. the wtf is this?

help me out. thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@19 November 2003 - 02:26
    u guys know me. i don't post unless i think it's real. it might not be, but help me out.
    go here:
    www.emulator-zone.com
    and check out the ps2 and xbox emu's.
    r they real?

cuz i thought the ps2 emu was under development, and there was no word of a xbox emu. the wtf is this?

help me out. thanks
    I think the xbox emulators were just experiemntal and coulnd't play any games just little demos

DUDE ABU, HOW DID U GET THAT COMPUTER FOR SO CHEAP U MUST TELL ME HOW!!!

3. Games   -   #3
    no thats the ps2 one that does demos

the xbox one plays halo i know that for a fact but i dont know how well it will play it

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+18 November 2003 - 22:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel @ 18 November 2003 - 22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@19 November 2003 - 02:26
    u guys know me. i don&#39;t post unless i think it&#39;s real. it might not be, but help me out.
    go here:
    www.emulator-zone.com
    and check out the ps2 and xbox emu&#39;s.
    r they real?

help me out. thanks
    I think the xbox emulators were just experiemntal and coulnd&#39;t play any games just little demos

DUDE ABU, HOW DID U GET THAT COMPUTER FOR SO CHEAP U MUST TELL ME HOW&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    lol. they used to have a great sale on www.ibuypower.com

i think they change it now. it&#39;s student special a. under weekly specials.
    now they don&#39;t have as good parts as i got.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+19 November 2003 - 03:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 19 November 2003 - 03:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@18 November 2003 - 22:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @19 November 2003 - 02:26
    u guys know me. i don&#39;t post unless i think it&#39;s real. it might not be, but help me out.
    go here:
    www.emulator-zone.com
    and check out the ps2 and xbox emu&#39;s.
    r they real?

help me out. thanks

I think the xbox emulators were just experiemntal and coulnd&#39;t play any games just little demos

DUDE ABU, HOW DID U GET THAT COMPUTER FOR SO CHEAP U MUST TELL ME HOW&#33;&#33;&#33;
    lol. they used to have a great sale on www.ibuypower.com

i think they change it now. it&#39;s student special a. under weekly specials.
    now they don&#39;t have as good parts as i got. [/b][/quote]
    i love ibuypower, they have some great deals on there.

but if u want a cheap comp buy the stuff off newegg and build it.

let see

his p4 2.4 = 164

512 mb of 3200 = 74

fx 5200 = 55

maxtor 120 = 94

wd 30 = 40

and that total up to be 427 dollars. maybe his component are a bit better so its from 427-500...hehe u got ripped off abu. but from what ive seen from ibuypower, u usually get a monitor too right?

6. Games   -   #6
    u left out a mobo my man. and a raidmax 868 case with cool window thing case too
    lol
    with both of those, and a 6-1 media card reader, and a temp monitor thing, and a 500 watt psu, and a blue cold cathod. add those to the price. and mine totaled 646. lol

no, there was no monitor. i alread have one. and i&#39;m buying a 17&#39; lcd the day after thanksgiving, when they have those amazing sales

ok. from what i calced, if i built it, maybe around 638-650
    but this saved me time and brain cells. i&#39;d say a pretty good choice. plus, i got a bunch of free stuff from tigerdirect. like a 2nd cathode, hd cooler, and usb flash drive all free after rebate