Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3 Warning

Horrible game!!! Figure everywhere needs a warning.
    Pay to win, farming 200k an hour. 1M costs 14$ and drops rapidly everyday

Many hacked accounts.

You can only play with people to a certain point, then it literally becomes impossible. And random people can steal your account (session spoof)

Grindfest, like WoW with out the PvP. Bot or not the best way to make money is killing vases and restarting

Bugs, everyone heard about the launch bugs

Botters, checking out ownedcore they are easy enough.

Equipment for level 60 is easily 25m. Days of work

RMAH, PvP, parts of the game pointed out in videos before release have never been put into the game (but they don't release the game until it is perfect)

You hit 60, struggle like crazy. IT IS NOT FUN at this point. Then you win and have a level 60 for nothing.

Not only are the 4 levels the same, they are almost identical to Diablo 2 even the same problems and exploits.

To get to the cow level you have to get a random spawn, rebooting a level up to 100 time. ~4m a run. Not even the rarest item of 4. PER all 4 difficulties

Massive threads in the forum and word from blizzard comes rarely. Usually every 3 days.

Crashes and down time. From day one to 12+hr maintenance WEEKLY and then random crashes on the same day.

The AH has gotten worse and has less options. IT WAS BETTER BEFORE THE PATCHES

They have only nurfed heroes and not helped at all, saying that too few players have reached inferno to be able to balance it....

This game is not worth anyone's time. You have been warned Sources:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...1504839?page=1 Truth, blizz closed the thread
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...673?page=9#176 Hacks, official posts
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5642265925 Frustration, huge threads. Many of these in top 10 before being closed
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5568805225 petition to fire the dev lol
    Last edited by drew4452862; 06-06-2012 at 04:53 AM.

2. Games   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    LoL, and you payed $65 for this? I laugh at the CoD players too. GG.

Next time do some research before you shell out that kind of money on a shit product.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Games   -   #3
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    That's why i don't buy games

4. Games   -   #4
    I wasted my money on this garbage. Guess I'm a sucker.

5. Games   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I'm not getting it on principle.

Even if you wanna play single-player, you must always be connected.

Dumb.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Games   -   #6
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I'm not getting it because I don't want to play it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Games   -   #7
    I bought this and had a good time playing coop normal through hell with some pals, but inferno is just grinding for gold to buy equipment, because AH equipment will always be better than what you can find on your own. Also, the excitement of finding legendary equipment just isn't there anymore because rares will always be better. People are also having trouble with the AH, not getting the $$$ they're supposed to be getting, or the items they spent the $$$ on. It's just not a very good game, and I'm hoping Torchlight 2 is better.

8. Games   -   #8
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by dljesse View Post
    I'm hoping Torchlight 2 is better.
    As a beta-tester: I know it is.
    Ellipses go here.

9. Games   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Now that Battlefield 3 has reached the price tag I was looking for, it is time to finally buy it.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 06-19-2012 at 01:53 AM.

10. Games   -   #10
    I don't like this new in-game item shops feature that is getting implemented into games, this includes all developers including Valve.
    I have no idea who is willing to pay money for a glorified digital product consisting of nothing but recycled pixels and code from the official game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast