Thread: Cant login to tranceroute acc

Daforce
    Hi all.

Just found this site through google, so thought it was worth posting this here, as im outta options.

Ive had my tranceroute account for over 4 years, and today for some reason when I went to load the bookmark for tranceroute i was logged out.

After trying to enter my password, it came up with incorrect password. Requested a new one to my email address, no email came.

Is there an admin at tranceroute that I can email. Can someone please pm or post the address for me.

Thank you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Try joining their IRC channel. The WTO says it is:

irc.p2p-network.net
    #puresound
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Indeed.

Taken straight from their site:

We have opened our IRC channel. Join it to get rapid answers if you have problems, to share your musical interests or simply to chat with good people. We are open 24/7.
    You can find us at #puresound on irc.p2p-network.net

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Daforce View Post
    Hi all.

Just found this site through google, so thought it was worth posting this here, as im outta options.

Ive had my tranceroute account for over 4 years, and today for some reason when I went to load the bookmark for tranceroute i was logged out.

After trying to enter my password, it came up with incorrect password. Requested a new one to my email address, no email came.

Is there an admin at tranceroute that I can email. Can someone please pm or post the address for me.

Thank you.
    I would contact the staff via the IRC channel as fast as possible (two choices learn IRC fast it's not that hard, or lose the a/c). The fact that you were logged out and tried to enter your password but it came back with incorrect password, so you requested a new password sent to the email address for that account, but it never arrived looks like a hijacked account to me. Someone else has logged on changed the password and email address and now has control of the account.
    You urgently need to talk to staff, but one thing is on your side, the hijacker is more than likely not in the same country so there will be a change of IP address range recently which the staff can check, this will support your claim as well as recent activity on the account which you will be able to provide info of , forum posts etc.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73