Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bias in the media

Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post
    For example, what if we had our own N.A.A.C.P.? The National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian People? What do you think the media would do with that one?
    You do: (Check out the last one)

• American Renaissance
    • American Third Position Party
    • American Nazi PartyFounding Fathers.
    • Aryan Nations
    • Council of Conservative Citizens, is an American political organization that supports a large variety of conservative and paleoconservative causes in addition to white separatism.[37]
    • National Association for the Advancement of White People, is a white supremacist organization in the United States incorporated on December 14, 1953 in Delaware by Bryant Bowles which presents itself as a civil rights organization such as the NAACP.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready

For example, what if we had our own N.A.A.C.P.? The National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian People? What do you think the media would do with that one?
    You do.
    It's called the GOP.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Ignoring the plethora of white establishment and white organizations, here's a serious question. 9, do you know what the N.A.A.C.P. is?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sushi View Post

• American Renaissance
    • Aryan Nations
    • Council of Conservative Citizens, is an American political organization that supports a large variety of conservative and paleoconservative causes in addition to white separatism.[37]
    • National Association for the Advancement of White People, is a white supremacist organization in the United States incorporated on December 14, 1953 in Delaware by Bryant Bowles which presents itself as a civil rights organization such as the NAACP.
    You conveniently ignored this part of my question:

"What do you think the media would do with that one?"

For example, if Romney was a member of one of those organizations, would the media ignore it? Would they try to sweep it under the carpet like they did with Obama's Reverend Wright? With Obama's ties to the Nation of Islam?
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    For example, if Romney was a member of one of those organizations, would the media ignore it? Would they try to sweep it under the carpet like they did with Obama's Reverend Wright? With Obama's ties to the Nation of Islam?
    I see, you're not interested in the way things are, but instead in yapping speculation. Oh wait, I already knew that.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I see, you're not interested in the way things are, but instead in yapping speculation. Oh wait, I already knew that.
    As I would expect from the Left, you won't answer a question which you find uncomfortable.

It's okay for the media to ignore the fact that Obama listened to the racist, America-hating rants of Rev. Wright for 20 years. The media sweeps that under the carpet. The same thing with ACORN. They turn a blind eye to it and ignore it.

If Romney had been a member of a racist white group, the media would jump all over his ass about it and never let go of it.
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Nords are racists, carry it from there.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord

• American Renaissance
    • Aryan Nations
    You conveniently ignored this part of my question:

"What do you think the media would do with that one?"

It doesn't really matter because your posting indicates you're just venting your frustration about your favorite GOP candidate being supposedly under constant attack by the liberal media. People who see conspiracies everywhere are mentally challenged. Medication is your only salvation buddy. Although you'll probably deny it, you sound exactly like a birther! Aren't you?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    It doesn't really matter because your posting indicates you're just venting your frustration about your favorite GOP candidate being supposedly under constant attack by the liberal media. People who see conspiracies everywhere are mentally challenged. Medication is your only salvation buddy. Although you'll probably deny it, you sound exactly like a birther! Aren't you?
    Rather, he's someone who can just manage to regurgitate this spunk without losing a will to live.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Speaking of "biased media", I wonder why the mainstream liberal rags haven't jumped on a story just broadcast by Rush Limbaugh.
    Turns out that the new Batman film features a villain named Bane and Rush has discovered that this is an attempt to smear Romney..."Bane" = "Bain".
    The whole film is just a Hollywood attempt to smear the presumptive Republican candidate by equating Romney's sterling work as a vulture capitalist/tax evader with a psychopathic killer.

It's so obvious I'm sure the movie will tank because no Republicans will go see it.
    How is this not front page of the New York Times?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast