Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Cobain

Poster
    When even Courtney's father comes out with a book that somehow implies her with Kurt Cobain's death, then I have no doubts that she is in fact guilty.
    And what about her law firm always threatning to sue everybody that wants to say something about Kurt's death?
    Why did she never miss an oportunity to promote her band on TV interviews after Kurt's death?
    I'll tell you why, because she is a greedy backstabbing bitch!

You're right killa sin, I hope she'll die and rot in hell!

Check out this other site where you can listen to Tom Grant's telephone conversations with Courtney:

http://www.justiceforkurt.com/

2. Lounge   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Its always been that way with these women married to stars...look at Priscilla Presley.Don't tell me she had nothing to do with getting Elvis fat...it was a plan of hers from the beginning.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 February 2003 - 01:14
    Its always been that way with these women married to stars...look at Priscilla Presley.Don't tell me she had nothing to do with getting Elvis fat...it was a plan of hers from the beginning.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    imported_computerfreak76
    see slammy what you fail to realize is someone with that much heroin in their system would be too incapacitated to use a shotgun on themselves

5. Lounge   -   #15
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Well, I haven't read all the information on those sites, but I do believe he was murdered. After watching specials and reading a few news articles, I was led to believe it was a 'friend' of kurts. When Courtney told the police that he was missing, the police came to check the house. And this friend of kurts showed them everyroom except for the guesthouse where Kurt was found a week later. Also, Somebody was using Kurts credit card while he was missing. And I believe they new that Kurt really did use his credit card the day before he was reported missing, so they know that someone was with him after he used the credit card, and before he was reported missing.

It's been YEARS since I read up on this stuff, I'm not sure how accurate this information is. Has anyone else heard about this?
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

6. Lounge   -   #16
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    wow, just came across that cobain case web site.

always been a big nirvana fan, and a major hater of that bitch Love...

She has used curt, his image, his music, (dont tell me that 90% of her first album wasnt his stuff) all for her own good. shes a no good whore.

Any how, alot of that stuff got me thinking. All the reports were, oh, well he was so unhappy with her and their marriage, and that his life was so hard, and that he had sold out, that it lead to suicide. For one, curt loved music, and he loved getting it out to people period, selling out or not. (which is arguable). Two, he had his daughter, and so much to live for. He was leaving courtney, as the letter says, so that was a non issue. There really was no justification for suicide...

I buy this theory of her doing him in... and would love to see something happen in this regard...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    kurt, we all miss you....

plain and simple, kurt committed suicide.....

R.I.P. , long live Nirvana....

8. Lounge   -   #18
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    I agree with metalrebelzz, suicide, plain & simple.
    For sure, Love is a media whore, who would do anything to revieve attention, but I cant see her losing any sleep by NOT D/L her material (as shit as it may be).

9. Lounge   -   #19
    NIRVANA's Avatar Poster
    I don't believe Kurt committed suicide.
    Although many points direct to it, check Justice For Kurt and you'll
    see many points against the suicide.

anyway, rest in piece, kurt

we love you

NIRVANA ROX

10. Lounge   -   #20
    where did the bullet hit after it killed kurt?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast