Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nuclear

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by J'Pol@19 November 2003 - 18:37

Jonno

Someone told me you didn't like bush.

Is this wrong.
    You talk to Andie too much

But thats true, I much prefer shaved

Ok so Bush kills people...........Who??............What people?.........the people that run into a busy resteraunt and let off a nail bomb??...............The people who send Anthrax in a letter to a random address??.........The people who threaten our very exsistance??...........Sorry I may have missed something somewhere along the line but in my book I call it defence and retaliation.

Sorry if this offends anyone, I'm not gonna fall out with anyone over this but I have my views and the right to air them...........Thanks to people like Bush and Churchill.......

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+19 November 2003 - 19:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 19 November 2003 - 19:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@19 November 2003 - 14:39
    Originally posted by j2k4@19 November 2003 - 19:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @19 November 2003 - 14:34
    I&#39;m sorry, you&#39;re all probably gonna clout me for this but I don&#39;t see what everyone&#39;s problem is with Bush

Could someone enlighten me?

Jonno B)

That one&#39;s easy, J.

He&#39;s a no-nonsense guy living in a world of thumb-twiddlers.

People hate no-nonsense guys who can&#39;t pronounce "new-cle-ar".

[/b][/quote]

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 November 2003 - 18:44
    Ok so Bush kills people...........Who??............What people?.........the people that run into a busy resteraunt and let off a nail bomb??...............The people who send Anthrax in a letter to a random address??.........The people who threaten our very exsistance??...........Sorry I may have missed something somewhere along the line but in my book I call it defence and retaliation.

Sorry if this offends anyone, I&#39;m not gonna fall out with anyone over this but I have my views and the right to air them...........Thanks to people like Bush and Churchill.......

Jonno B)
    i&#39;m NOT against the war in Iraq

i am against bush killing death row prisoners willy nilly though
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    By the look on Bush&#39;s face today I think he took a wrong turning in the middle of the night and bumped into Prince Chuck

At least his wife and Queenie have something in common......fannies for husbands&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@19 November 2003 - 19:46
    By the look on Bush&#39;s face today I think he took a wrong turning in the middle of the night and bumped into Prince Chuck

At least his wife and Queenie have something in common......fannies for husbands&#33;
    That&#39;s a bit harsh.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@19 November 2003 - 18:46

i&#39;m NOT against the war in Iraq

i am against bush killing death row prisoners willy nilly though
    So you&#39;re all for someone like Ian Brady getting free meals and tv and a bed for the rest of his life?...........Someone who has taken the life of a child?..........Someone who is no better than a piece of shit that needs to be stepped on??............

I know what you&#39;re saying, it&#39;s the proving it thing, and mistakes will be made as they have been made and I personally would think that by now they would be able to prove 100%, I think all babies should have DNA samples taken and put on record, at least it&#39;s a start

Peace tho Gen, I&#39;m not flamming you here ok

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 November 2003 - 18:51
    So you&#39;re all for someone like Ian Brady getting free meals and tv and a bed for the rest of his life?...........Someone who has taken the life of a child?..........Someone who is no better than a piece of shit that needs to be stepped on??............

I know what you&#39;re saying, it&#39;s the proving it thing, and mistakes will be made as they have been made and I personally would think that by now they would be able to prove 100%, I think all babies should have DNA samples taken and put on record, at least it&#39;s a start

Peace tho Gen, I&#39;m not flamming you here ok

Jonno B)
    yeah, exactly...you can&#39;t &#39;un-kill&#39; someone, but you can leave them in a cell until you&#39;re more certain (if not totally certain)
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Lounge   -   #28
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I dont have an opinion

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@19 November 2003 - 19:55
    I dont have an opinion
    About anything ?

Wow that&#39;s so cool. You are truly Zen.

How does that feel ?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    True Gen, very true.............but...........in most cases we are paying for scum to eat I have trouble sometimes afording to eat.........but they get a meal........and I don&#39;t wanna hear how hard it is for them cos it&#39;s nothing compared to the lives they have wrecked.........see, now I&#39;m getting frustrated so I&#39;m gonna call it on this one and say, Gen I agree with what you&#39;re saying but at the same time I don&#39;t.

Peace dude, no hard feelings ok

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast