Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best TV Shows That Got Canceled II

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    That fact is, numbnuts, that the stories are completely different so calling it a rip-off is extreme.

Again, learn the difference between similarity and rip-off. You said shitall about key points. You called it a blatant rip-off.

Now you are even backtracking by reaching with "far in excess of a normal person". How about just saying Doe is a rip-off by "having a male in the starring role" to prove your point.
    If John Doe's premise "of course" predates the release of Bourne howz about a little less talking and a little more STFU about it being a blatant rip-off since you obviously haven't the slightest clue wtf you are arguing anymore?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm not backtracking I was trying to be more literal so that a person of your obviously limited understanding doesn't have to make any of those tricky supposition things.

Also like I said see original post re key points. See later posts for annotation of those.

If you like you can continue to rant incoherently now for all the good it's doing you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm not backtracking I was trying to be more literal so that a person of your obviously limited understanding doesn't have to make any of those tricky supposition things.

Also like I said see original post re key points. See later posts for annotation of those.

If you like you can continue to rant incoherently now for all the good it's doing you.
    You are doing a better job arguing about....nothing.

Plus you are backtracking if you say the premise predates Bourne yet Doe rips it off. Around we go.

Finding similarities then calling those similarities a rip-off shows you have the understanding of an imbecile.

Rip-offs go farther than your pedestrian findings.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I think this is what it was like for Idol (or anyone else) to watch me and Darthy argue about carbon-carbon bond "flexibility". I now submit my apologies, world.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I think this is what it was like for Idol (or anyone else) to watch me and Darthy argue about carbon-carbon bond "flexibility". I now submit my apologies, world.
    As much as I'd like to agree, because you're a lovely lady for an American, it most certainly is not.

Idol and Busy arguing made me lol a few times and is kind of interesting to see them disagree violently about something which they clearly agree upon.
    By way of contrast, I wasn't even aware that you and Darthy were disagreeing about anything. It was just walls of text which after reading in their entirety, made me want to tear my modem apart like it was a mere telephone directory and set the wreckage ablaze with paper kindling and faggots.

Spoiler: Show
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post

You are doing a better job arguing about....nothing.

Plus you are backtracking if you say the premise predates Bourne yet Doe rips it off. Around we go.

Finding similarities then calling those similarities a rip-off shows you have the understanding of an imbecile.

Rip-offs go farther than your pedestrian findings.
    Why is it so hard for you to understand that I am talking of a specific scene(s) and not overall premise ,storylines,character arches or the colour cerulean blue*?

Anyway as I seem to have been afforded the luxury of some class and so am not as quite into name calling as you I suggest we settle this by either Indian wrestling or camels at 20 paces.

Other than that, like Mary, I really no longer give a fuck.

*X Files reference from the episode Pusher which I'm fairly certain they stole from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    By way of contrast, I wasn't even aware that you and Darthy were disagreeing about anything. It was just walls of text which after reading in their entirety, made me want to tear my modem apart like it was a mere telephone directory and set the wreckage ablaze with paper kindling and faggots.
    Riddle

What do Robert Pattinson and Darth Cicero have in common?

They are both more interesting when they're dead.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-19-2012 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    As much as I'd like to agree, because you're a lovely lady for an American, it most certainly is not.
    I don't know nor remember anything about either the Bourne movie or Bourne TV show, and I was grouping myself with others on that.

Spoiler: Show
    P.S., on that note, it came down to the use of English, Darthy was being too strict about his interpretation of diction on an internet board.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 06-19-2012 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I don't know nor remember anything about either the Bourne movie or Bourne TV show, and I was grouping myself with others on that.
    They ripped off the Bourne movie from the Bourne TV miniseries with Richard Chamberlain.
    They're very much alike except for the fact that one is good and one is utter shite.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Best one, in my opinion, is "Lie to me". I liked this show, it was different than all others existing right now.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhitevision View Post
    Best one, in my opinion, is "Lie to me". I liked this show, it was different than all others existing right now.
    I never watched it. A friend of mine loved it. Must get....

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast