Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Best TV Shows That Got Canceled II

nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerMoth View Post
    Chuck
    I really enjoyed Chuck, but not sure it could have continued - I mean the whole idea about Chuck been inept except had this database in his head by the end was more him a regular spy, so the premise for the series had gone.

2. Movies & TV   -   #112
    I am going to go on a slight tangent and go with The Wild Wild West starring Robert Conrad. It only got four seasons as I remember and was one of the better and last, pseudo non-violent shows airing before the violence ratings garbage of the early 70's turned Six Million Dollar Man into too violent for kids.

3. Movies & TV   -   #113
    Arrested Development

4. Movies & TV   -   #114
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbach View Post
    I am going to go on a slight tangent and go with The Wild Wild West starring Robert Conrad. It only got four seasons as I remember and was one of the better and last, pseudo non-violent shows airing before the violence ratings garbage of the early 70's turned Six Million Dollar Man into too violent for kids.

With all due respect to Peter Dinklage, Michael Dunn is still the most talented dwarf to ever appear on TV.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #115
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbach View Post

With all due respect to Peter Dinklage, Michael Dunn is still the most talented dwarf to ever appear on TV.
    Have you ever considered turning off the color on your television? I think you'd enjoy the shows more.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #116
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Have you ever considered turning off the color on your television? I think you'd enjoy the shows more.

Besides the obvious "what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?", that wouldn't have any effect as I basically see the World in black and white already.

Respect my lack of authority.

7. Movies & TV   -   #117
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LTrain View Post
    Arrested Development
    I second that.

8. Movies & TV   -   #118
    I was pissed when "John Doe" was canceled. At least finish the show with some closure. Do a movie to wrap things up.

The same thing with "Huff". What a great show, canceled with season 2 ending with a cliffhanger. The acting was great, the story was great. And it doesn't hurt to see Paget Brewster in panties (in her prime).

Quantum Leap, Deadwood, Dead Like Me, Carnivale, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Heroes, Reaper, The Unit (insert joke here), Moonlight, Tru Calling, The Oblongs, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, Surface

9. Movies & TV   -   #119
    Right now I really hope that Rick and Morty Season 4 gets confirmed.. Fingers crossed!

10. Movies & TV   -   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansege View Post
    Right now I really hope that Rick and Morty Season 4 gets confirmed.. Fingers crossed!
    I just read that Dan said it's up in the air right now. If season 4 does happen, don't expect to see it any time soon. At least the show is only a cartoon and didn't end with a cliffhanger.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast