Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey FST

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    At least now we know, after all these years, what really greases chavois' axle.
    Meaning is meaningless to me, mate. I'm all about the delivery these days. Sound it out is what it's all about, hotshot.
    Indeed but you'll understand when I say that disingenuous misinterpretation for comedic effect is where I permanently place my bawlbag.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

Meaning is meaningless to me, mate. I'm all about the delivery these days. Sound it out is what it's all about, hotshot.
    Indeed but you'll understand when I say that disingenuous misinterpretation for comedic effect is where I permanently place my bawlbag.
    I understand to the point of comprehension, circle around cognizance, then swoop blindly into what the fuck coherence.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Are you guys ready for the letdown? The latter part was something I witnessed a few days ago, minus the French (I just assumed it). I just didn't know how to mete out the details of this spectacle. It was literally the gayest thing my eyes have observed in our three dimensional world. Ziggy and Squeam's alcoholic preferences finally sequestered my segue blocker.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Are you guys ready for the letdown? The latter part was something I witnessed a few days ago, minus the French (I just assumed it). I just didn't know how to mete out the details of this spectacle. It was literally the gayest thing my eyes have observed in our three dimensional world. Ziggy and Squeam's alcoholic preferences finally sequestered my segue blocker.
    It couldn't have worked out any better. A veritable mind's eye picture painting outside decorating job.

Just as aside, I notice you seem to like the word 'segue', Arty loves it. I detest it. It's like the opposite of onomatopoeic or something else.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #45

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Just as aside, I notice you seem to like the word 'segue', Arty loves it. I detest it. It's like the opposite of onomatopoeic or something else.
    I was appeasing two birds with one vibrator on that one, there's hidden meaning in its employ.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    It couldn't have worked out any better. A veritable mind's eye picture painting outside decorating job.

What do you think of 'fugue'?

I think it's a nice earthy, versatile image bringer. There's a music to it. You should definitely slip it in somewheres.
    Last edited by chalice; 06-23-2012 at 02:10 AM. Reason: mary

8. Lounge   -   #48
    What do you think of 'fugue'?

I think it's a nice earthy, versatile image bringer. There's a music to it. You should definitely slip it in somewheres.
    I don't think he'll like that one either, it's also latin-based with a rather low consonant/vowel ratio.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I didn't like it at all at first because I wasn't sure what it meant.
    Then I found out and realised I may have come across it previously and just decided it meant confused. Which it pretty much does - and I like that - unless you're some art-bothering type, in which case it's a different thing and I'll have no truck with your slim and elegant penis tipped bright making a mockery of my sweeping flat lingual strokes.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    I didn't like it at all at first because I wasn't sure what it meant.
    Then I found out and realised I may have come across it previously and just decided it meant confused. Which it pretty much does - and I like that - unless you're some art-bothering type, in which case it's a different thing and I'll have no truck with your slim and elegant penis tipped bright making a mockery of my sweeping flat lingual strokes.
    "there's a music to it"
    Clearly, it is a different thing. So go on with whatever your plans were with the penis.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast