Thread: Your Own Rough Screenplay Ideas?

Poster
    I've noticed some very well written people on the board. I have also noticed some people who seem to have a great imagination, so with that I wondered if we could come up with some original and interesting outlines for screenplays for a movie?

Just a thought, it may be fun to see what comes up.

edit: Again im not suggestion you post a two hundered page script, just the plot outline and a few paragraphs perhaps.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Ok my idea, is not very original and it sounds pretty shit but any way i don't care...

It's a horror

and it's a take on the Black Death ( Bubonic Plague )

but instead of the plague victims just dying they die and come back ( yes that's right zombies in the 14th century )

It starts because sum Italian merchant ships come back from Africa ( I know the Plague came from China but i changed it )

on board the ship is a very sick Italian ( who was bitten by a crazy African )

he is taken 2 the local hospital, the doctors have not seen anything like this b4, the man has Black/Blue boiles all over his body and he is bleeding from everywhere, he dies, the doctors think that is the end of the matter, they put the sick Italian's body in with the others dead body's, a few day pass.. the dead italian then awakes from the dead craving flesh, he notices the other dead rotting bodies around him and begins 2 dine on there bodies... after a while of feasting on the bodies the dead he has eaten come 2 life...

That wud b my idea of a movie if i ever get the chance 2 make 1..

I know is crazy and shitty

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    im goin to hav to tell u now no 1 will do this its like giving away free money it dont happen

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    my movie is called "Human"

it take place in the year 2012

a group of aliens from a distant planet got into an accident and crashed their ship on the most dangerous planet in the galaxy in which we called "earth".

very unfortunate, they crashed into the grand canyons of US.

these aliens are now going to face, and battle the FBI and CIA from being killed or taken to the lab or the museum for scientific research.

the alien captain, starred by Tom Cruise, is going to lead his crew to final victory, and bring the crew back to their home planet. however, the villain in this movie, president arnal szhwashneggar of united states, is not gonna let them get away easily. so we(audience) are gonna see some kick ass martial art and gun actions between captain alien and president arnal, and there is a final duel as well, so dont miss this explosive action movie directed by michael bay.

of course this movie is rated R for strong sexual content because there are scenes in which beautiful FBI and CIA agents trying to seduce the aliens

or whatever

ok thats my idea of a movie

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by zhelynd@20 November 2003 - 01:10
    my movie is called "Human"

it take place in the year 2012

a group of aliens from a distant planet got into an accident and crashed their ship on the most dangerous planet in the galaxy in which we called "earth".

very unfortunate, they crashed into the grand canyons of US.

these aliens are now going to face, and battle the FBI and CIA from being killed or taken to the lab or the museum for scientific research.

the alien captain, starred by Tom Cruise, is going to lead his crew to final victory, and bring the crew back to their home planet. however, the villain in this movie, president arnal szhwashneggar of united states, is not gonna let them get away easily. so we(audience) are gonna see some kick ass martial art and gun actions between captain alien and president arnal, and there is a final duel as well, so dont miss this explosive action movie directed by michael bay.

of course this movie is rated R for strong sexual content because there are scenes in which beautiful FBI and CIA agents trying to seduce the aliens

or whatever

ok thats my idea of a movie
    thats funny i like it tho