Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the worst game you have ever played?

Quote Originally Posted by G0OS3 View Post
    Doom was the worst for me. The video quality was so poor, I felt like puking everytime I played it.
    It's easy to say that in this age of photorealistic graphics and ultra-complex hardware. In its time (1993), Doom was revolutionary both from a graphics and technical viewpoint, and would run smoothly on a 386.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Games   -   #32
    Conan on the ps3 - awful..

3. Games   -   #33
    Poster
    Call of duty ghosts i think.

4. Games   -   #34
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    bollocks 2

5. Games   -   #35
    Duke Nukem Forever, was anticipating for that game thanks to all the hype.

6. Games   -   #36
    Poster
    Warcraft/WOW... I work in a pc repair shop and we have a network so people can play multiplayer LAN games and all they play is warcraft and I just never understand the game and its useless monsters... One of them rhymes with vagina I think it's magina or something. Yep.

7. Games   -   #37
    The Last of Us.

Utter, over-hyped trash.

And I don't care how many 9/10 and 10/10 (paid for) "reviews" it got.

8. Games   -   #38

Sick

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G0OS3 View Post
    Doom was the worst for me. The video quality was so poor, I felt like puking everytime I played it.
    It's easy to say that in this age of photorealistic graphics and ultra-complex hardware. In its time (1993), Doom was revolutionary both from a graphics and technical viewpoint, and would run smoothly on a 386.
    And many people built a new PC just to run DOOM (1993)

Quote Originally Posted by mugendc4 View Post
    Duke Nukem Forever, was anticipating for that game thanks to all the hype.
    I had a similar experience with Dark Souls 2. The original game (Demon's Souls) on the PS3 was a piece of art. Desperately trying to port the game to Xbox, the developers made a rip off of their own product, because the original was licensed by Sony. Named Dark Souls the game indeed lacked the soul of its predecessor

I had high hopes for the second installment, was waiting for polished combat, the same dark & depressing atmosphere as in the original, an actually existing plot / storyline. Demon's Souls never had the most complex plot, but there were many small details that connected the kingdom and characters (not randomly made up nonsense like in Dark Souls), they were like pieces from a big puzzle, that once put together brings the world to life, a world without hope. It wasn't a plot where you count the pages, but one driven by emotions. And Dark Souls? A commercialized piece of you know what. Heck, they even put a death counter into the game, so they can say that their horrendously designed game is so hardcore.

Devil May Cry on the hardest difficulty is hard. In Dark Souls 1 & 2 you just follow a pattern that always works against that particular boss and after the bossfight you fall to your death 666 times at an elevator, because of the messed up camera & controls. Bad design is so hardcore nowadays

Same with movies, they make absolutely no sense, but when they make a movie that tries to make you believe it does make sense (e.g. Inception), everyone praises the "masterpiece" for the sole reason that they find it hard to get into the philosophical heights of the movie (for it doesn't exist), thus they feel the movie is above their level in intelligence.

It's really disgusting what the media has become imo.
    Last edited by Kratos6633; 10-31-2014 at 08:46 AM.

9. Games   -   #39
    nickherc's Avatar Poster
    Magna Cum Laude and Box Office Bust. Horrid. Beyond words.

10. Games   -   #40
    E.T. for atari 2600 lol

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast