Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the worst game you have ever played?

Quote Originally Posted by ugurano View Post
    rambo the worst game ever
    Rofl +100000

2. Games   -   #62
    I will vote for Diablo 3 btw...

3. Games   -   #63
    I think I will have to Go with Dark Void. It's one of those games for me that makes you just shoot the creater in the back of the head.

4. Games   -   #64

Unsure

Atari E.T. loll it<s simply a unfinished game

5. Games   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by game-heure View Post
    Atari E.T. loll it<s simply a unfinished game
    The other side of the coin:

For the longest time, Howard Scott Warshaw was often blamed, singlehandedly, for nearly destroying an entire industry for his creation of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, which is still widely considered to be the worst video game of all time. In recent years, however, many gamers have at least admitted that Warshaw was the victim of an impossible schedule of doing the game in six weeks, and have acknowledged Warshaw for the feats he did achieve. However, Warshaw still has yet to receive recognition for his work with any awards. In the documentary Atari: Game Over he admitted to having been "overflowing with hubris" thinking that six weeks was plenty of time, not realizing he'd bitten off more than he could chew. While some gamers have come to realize that the game itself was simply scapegoated by the media past and present, many of the panelists in the film go as far to make an argument that the game wasn't all that terrible, pointing out that Steven Spielberg played the game, loved it, and approved it before release. Even when the The Angry Video Game Nerd finally reviewed it in his movie, he said it wasn't that bad and he said the Raiders of the Lost Ark game for the Atari was more cryptic than ET.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Games   -   #66
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    E.T. the Atari game does make some very funny youtube videos in the future so it wasn`t all bad.

7. Games   -   #67
    Candy crush I really disliked it playing it xP

8. Games   -   #68
    Haha, I think it's Warcraft III with its unlimited maps (human imagine is unlimit)

9. Games   -   #69
    No Man's Sky was a huge disappointment.

10. Games   -   #70
    BATMAN ps 2

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast