Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the worst game you have ever played?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ever had one of those games where after 1 hour of playing you never touched it again because it is so bad? what was it?

for me Fable 3 was awful unistalled never to be seen again after about 2 hours in
    Last edited by Adster; 07-04-2012 at 05:14 AM.

2. Games   -   #2
    For me it has to be X-men for the NES. I remember going to Showbiz when I was a kid and playing the four player arcade game that kicked ass. When I got the NES abomination for Christmas I remember being so disappointed because I was expecting it to be like the arcade.
    I guess it was my fault for not understanding the dynamics of hardware back then and there was no way the NES could pull off the graphics and game play that the arcade offered.
    I'm sure their have been others over the years but that's the one that really sticks out in my mind.

3. Games   -   #3
    I also played Ghostbusters for the Wii. I love how glitchy and terrible it is, it actually managed to freeze my Wii and lose some data. I haven't played it since then.

4. Games   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    Ever had one of those games where after 1 hour of playing you never touched it again because it is so bad?
    Of course. Hundreds of them throughout the years. But recent ones that comes to mind are the CoD:MW games and Rage.

5. Games   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The one where your mom had me using my mouth to catch Titleists that she was popping out of her babymaker. She was washed and everything, I just think ping pong balls would have been easier on my teeth during my poorer receptions.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Games   -   #6
    bejeweled i hate the f**kin thing

7. Games   -   #7
    i hate the skyrim.i dont know why people like it so much.may be i hate it because i only like FPS games.

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by zatak View Post
    i hate the skyrim.i dont know why people like it so much.may be i hate it because i only like FPS games.
    Of course I don't think any game should ever be considered universally adored, but I'm certain that in this case you are deficient in your brain.

9. Games   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zatak View Post
    Of course I don't think any game should ever be considered universally adored, but I'm certain that in this case you are deficient in your brain.
    Please refrain from using the word "hate" except in association with things like social injustice and war and people starving for no real reason and bigotry and less important things like that.
    Save the stronger "dislike" for important stuff like videogames and the people you come in contact with.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Please refrain from using the word "hate" except in association with things like social injustice and war and people starving for no real reason and bigotry and less important things like that.
    Save the stronger "dislike" for important stuff like videogames and the people you come in contact with.
    I hate the fact that you'd commit the social injustice of trying to restrict style of speech over lack of content. I hope your inferior country gets bombed using small starving children holding warheads to make sure they face downward.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast