Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Why is it so difficult to convince any of you to invite someone to a bittorrent site?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post

I understand that people expect you to be polite in return and I was polite. I said the word please.
    I said the word fuck off
    no one has the desire to invite mentally desorder like you and please shut the fuck up with those useless threads.
    Recommended revisions:

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30
    I said the words, fuck off. No one desires to invite a mentally disabled individual like yourself, so please shut the fuck up and cease creating those useless threads. Now if you'll excuse me, my mother just threw all over her clothes into the washer, and I can no longer resist the urge to ravage with her prancing around in the nude.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Poster
    Hi, I used to be member of Pedro's BT Music now xbtmusic, then I had to move to another place and I lost my account because of inactivity, I was to busy in another activities so I forgot to use Pedro's. Then apparently they changed admins and the platform, remove old user accounts and they even remove the 20€ way to enter the site. So I've been trying to get another account for two years with no success.
    I really would like to come back, that place was the only site where I could get hi quality torrents and the community was great. I wonder if some of the members of FST could please help me and get me a way to get another account.
    Really I was a good user with a good ratio, I was also in the process of uploading my own torrents of mexican composers and bands.
    I will appreciate if some of you can help me.
    Thank you.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiuc View Post
    Hi, I used to be member of Pedro's BT Music now xbtmusic, then I had to move to another place and I lost my account because of inactivity, I was to busy in another activities so I forgot to use Pedro's. Then apparently they changed admins and the platform, remove old user accounts and they even remove the 20€ way to enter the site. So I've been trying to get another account for two years with no success.
    I really would like to come back, that place was the only site where I could get hi quality torrents and the community was great. I wonder if some of the members of FST could please help me and get me a way to get another account.
    Really I was a good user with a good ratio, I was also in the process of uploading my own torrents of mexican composers and bands.
    Thank you.
    Feel free to start a [req] thread in the appropriate section. Make your case as you've done above, as well as following other successful requests (you should be able to quickly see which requests go nowhere, and also get an idea of what invitors like to see before helping someone out).

Good luck, but remember: the first step in getting what you want is to recognize proper forum etiquette. Also, consider potential substitutes like What or Waffles.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 10-03-2013 at 05:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Thank you.
    maybe you should try contacting them first, about your first account
    xbtmusic @gmail.com

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Whew.

Anyway I may have just invited somebody someplace so apparently I win and and no longer the biggest douche on FST.

really
    Last edited by mrtoke09; 10-04-2013 at 08:04 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Member BT Rep: +1

I see that they had an amnesty for former members like you, but you missed it by 4 months. You weren't trying hard enough to get back in. They seem to have them regularly.

XBTMUSIC AMNESTY 2013

The following are detailed rules of the amnesty. Respect them in full while writing your application.

(x) All amnesty applications go to [email protected], titled "Amnesty 2013: username" (where 'username' is your site username... no, this wasn't so obvious the last time). Incorrectly titled emails will be discarded. Emails sent to the wrong address will also be discarded.

(x) The amnesty programme runs from 20 May 00:00 (GMT+1) to 29 May 00:00 (GMT+1). Only applications sent on time will be taken into consideration.

(x) We will start considering applications (what may result in possible unbanning) from 29 May on, that is, after the programme ends. Do not submit your application multiple times. If you do, all of them will be discarded.

(x) We will not unban anybody who: traded or received their invitations/accounts in any other illegal way; endangered site security in any way; reuploaded our material without permission; or is from a blacklisted country (either completely banned or prohibited from establishing new accounts).

(x) We may also refuse to unban a user manually banned by the staff at their discretion (in other words, mouthy assholes whom we dislike).

Discarded applications will not be replied to. This message is to be spread around.

PS. 'xbt' or 'btm' or any other nonsensical acronym does not represent us. We are "xbtmusic" or "pedro's". Applications including silly acronyms will be discarded.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by justlooking View Post
    PS. 'xbt' or 'btm' or any other nonsensical acronym does not represent us. We are "xbtmusic" or "pedro's". Applications including silly acronyms will be discarded.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    1.With all those rules obviously someone's not too clear on the definition of amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by justlooking View Post
    (x) We may also refuse to unban a user manually banned by the staff at their discretion (in other words, mouthy assholes whom we dislike).
    And they say Communism is dead.

Anyway and I mean this in the nicest possible way,I expect no less from people who need to take something as simple and universal as the love of music and put their own particular brand of snobbery on it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789