Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Registry Cleaners

Poster
    Originally posted by Supernatural@20 November 2003 - 14:42
    I use RegSupreme. It's... idiot-proof. 
    Cue Mediaslayer posting "Perfect for you then"
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    well, it looks like i've been a naughty boy.......for what it's worth, supernatural, i got shot down in a hail of digital fire for admitting on irc that i didn't really know anything about the registry-->so i was kiddn' . yeah, i suck . i can only edit very very simple keys, and the only cleaner i use is windoctor inside norton system works. i have jv16 installed but it finds like 500+ bad keys and i'm too chicken to use it
    OMG now smurfette is gonna point and laugh at me

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    hmm, regmechanic isnt workign today. when i click on it, i get a error message saying "general extraction error
    location ES1"
    what does that mean?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    go for RegSupreme

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Id say use tweak xp ( download it from klite ) never had problems with this great software

(Forgive my bad english)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@20 November 2003 - 00:13
    has anyone ever had a bad experience with a registry cleaner? like, maybe it deleted a registry entry that you really needed. has that ever happened to you? i dled Regmechanic from download.com. i hope i don't do anythign i will regret.
    hell ya that shit happen 2 me i d/l Ad-Aware it Removes Spyware and other unwanted software.

and i scanned my comp and deleted 6 regristy files and the nex day i turn my comp on i couldnt get on the internet it wouldnt connect so i called SBC tech support and they said it probaly bcuz i deleted a file that i needed and it waz so they told me 2 download a program called "WinsockFix" so i did and ran it and i was connected

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    i just got jv16 power tools! i deleted 1300+ regisrty entries! is it ok to delete the reg entries that it say are not safe to delete?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    how do u (rack jv16?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    i uninstalled jv16 cause it has 2 much stuff i dont know how 2 use/dont need. i got regsupreme but i dont now how 2 (rack this either! help plz

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    BANNED
    i have used alot of these the best one and easiest one imo is registry mechanics

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast