Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Two new fairy-tale dramas: Once Upon a Time and Grimm

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    As many of you know, the fairy tale drama "Grimm" recently became a part of the NBC schedule. "Once Upon a Time" became a part of the ABC schedule. I enjoyed the first season of OUaT a lot, but only saw the first three episodes of the first season of "Grimm". I thought that "Grimm" was incredibly boring and sucked in comparison to OUaT. Do you agree with my opinion?
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    As many of you know, the fairy tale drama "Grimm" recently became a part of the NBC schedule. "Once Upon a Time" became a part of the ABC schedule. I enjoyed the first season of OUaT a lot, but only saw the first three episodes of the first season of "Grimm". I thought that "Grimm" was incredibly boring and sucked in comparison to OUaT. Do you agree with my opinion?
    No. Funny enough, I've only seen the 1st three episodes of OUAT and all of Grimm. I liked Grimm decent enough. Monroe is the best character on the show.

Weird too that I've had the whole season of OUAT on my Blackberry but always found something better to watch.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    No. Funny enough, I've only seen the 1st three episodes of OUAT and all of Grimm. I liked Grimm decent enough. Monroe is the best character on the show.

Weird too that I've had the whole season of OUAT on my Blackberry but always found something better to watch.
    I totally agree with everything you said except I'd amend the last part to it's weird that you have the whole season of anything on your Blackberry.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post

I totally agree with everything you said except I'd amend the last part to it's weird that you have the whole season of anything on your Blackberry.
    Why?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Because.

Because I come from a silly time when it was still believed that the World was an interesting enough place in an of itself that one didn't have to find some means to fill every waking moment with portable electronic entertainment.

Because I'm crazy like that.

In a totally unrelated and unwelcome side note.Anytime I see any "event" on TV seems like most of the people in the crowd are more concerned about capturing it on their smart phone through that little 3 inch glowing LED screen than actually really seeing/enjoying it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Anytime I see any "event" on TV seems like most of the people in the crowd are more concerned about capturing it on their smart phone through that little 3 inch glowing LED screen than actually really seeing/enjoying it.
    Exactly, it's disgusting.
    Like your tiny little screen can capture the magic of baby's first smile, the grace of a hummingbird or the subtlety that is Sandler.

That's why I carry my 70" plasma at all times...I like my reality to have truly black blacks and as many of Nature's colors as Samsung can reproduce.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    ...I like my reality to have truly black blacks and as many of Nature's colors as Samsung can reproduce.
    You only say that because you've never accidentally wandered into the neighbourhood of really black blacks.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Accidentally, no.
    For sport, often.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    You are uncommonly witty for a White supremacist.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    One does not preclude the other.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast