Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Email Spam!

•Balla•
    i get this email from these ********

"[This is a joke that is really funny and it works!]
    An old lady walked into a Grocery Store.
    She wanted to buy the best dog food in the world for her little puppy.
    She went up to the cash register to buy the food.
    The sales-lady told her that the store did not allow old ladies to buy animal food unless they show the actual animal because a lot of old ladies like to eat the animal food themselves.
    So the old lady went home, got her dog and went back to the store to buy her dog food.
    The next day she came back to buy the best cat food around But the Saleslady told her the same thing, so the old lady went back home and brought her cat to the Grocery Store to buy the cat food.
    The next day the old lady went to the Grocery Store again carrying a big container. She went up to the sales lady and said, "Put your hand inside here". The Saleslady shook her head. "NO", she said, "there is probably something in there that will bite me!" "I promise you that there is nothing in here that will bite you". the old lady said. So the Saleslady stuck her hand inside the container and screamed.
    To find out what was inside the container you must send this to at least 10 people, when it says, your mail has been sent...instead of clicking OK, hit ALT-8 and the container will pop up on your screen. "

and nothing even fkin happens when i press alt 8 stupid bs i dont get it whats the point of these emails? do they get money for sending it to ppl?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by •Balla•@19 November 2003 - 05:59
    i get this email from these ********

"[This is a joke that is really funny and it works!]
    An old lady walked into a Grocery Store.
    She wanted to buy the best dog food in the world for her little puppy.
    She went up to the cash register to buy the food.
    The sales-lady told her that the store did not allow old ladies to buy animal food unless they show the actual animal because a lot of old ladies like to eat the animal food themselves.
    So the old lady went home, got her dog and went back to the store to buy her dog food.
    The next day she came back to buy the best cat food around But the Saleslady told her the same thing, so the old lady went back home and brought her cat to the Grocery Store to buy the cat food.
    The next day the old lady went to the Grocery Store again carrying a big container. She went up to the sales lady and said, "Put your hand inside here". The Saleslady shook her head. "NO", she said, "there is probably something in there that will bite me!" "I promise you that there is nothing in here that will bite you". the old lady said. So the Saleslady stuck her hand inside the container and screamed.
    To find out what was inside the container you must send this to at least 10 people, when it says, your mail has been sent...instead of clicking OK, hit ALT-8 and the container will pop up on your screen. "

and nothing even fkin happens when i press alt 8 stupid bs i dont get it whats the point of these emails? do they get money for sending it to ppl?
    reply them an e-mail saying :-

first fuck ur mom's bootie.
    then a white liquid will eject out of ur stick.
    collect it in a glass
    pour it over ur motherboard (of ur computer)
    wait for the FBI to come and arrest u for performing terrorist acts.
    rot in jail and leave the world in peace.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    •Balla•
    lol did that

does mail washer actually work

5. Lounge   -   #5
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by •Balla•@19 November 2003 - 19:32
    lol did that

does mail washer actually work
    I use it myself - works like this:
    It tells you what mail is waiting to be fetched.
    You can view the headers of the mail BEFORE you DL.
    You can either DL the mail OR Bounce it back to the sender.

The free version works well, but only 1 email account is allowed.

Peace
    UKMan

6. Lounge   -   #6
    You really seriously expected something to happen??!!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    the thing in the container is shit........

8. Lounge   -   #8
    •Balla•
    how u know? yea lol im new to pcs and i expected somting

9. Lounge   -   #9
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by •Balla•@19 November 2003 - 22:10
    cos its an old joke........

no wait i sent it to 200 people and it poped out my cd drive rite nex to me a box full of shit....

10. Lounge   -   #10
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by •Balla•@19 November 2003 - 23:10
    Try to be more carefull with your email in future •Balla•, i suggest you take spam mail a bit more seriously. It can f*ck you up real bad and people who send them just have no respect for the kind of damage it causes.

Try to get some kind of email previewer (like mailwasher for instance), there are plenty out there. This at least gives you the chance of killing that crap before you download it. Only open mail you are certain of who the sender is and dont listen to any wise cracks here Its not worth opening stuff just because it looks cool only to find you have to reformat

Peace
    UKMan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast