Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Busybody

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Also....how do you know what piss water tastes like?
    Easily, I know what it smells like.

You thought I was going to reveal something about my private relationship with your mother, didn't you? Sorry son, not gonna happen, not today.
    Oh snap! More twuntwork! ....and mama jokes! Wow!

Oh and if you like my mother to piss in your mouth, well, you just revealed that. DUH.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    P.S. whenever I see a monkey shoveling his own feces into his mouth, I think, "it's okay, I'm sure it also eats bananas".
    Mmk, good job. You've demonstrated the ability to figure stuff out.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I told you not today, so tomorrow maybe. You'll just have to tame your wild imagination until then.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    I told you not today, so tomorrow maybe. You'll just have to tame your wild imagination until then.
    It's ok, fella. You've shown your hand already.

You've got some nerve berating me on my beer selection and you like drinking piss. Hypocritical beeotch.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I think I'll stay away from you after you've had the moonshine, then, as I wouldn't want to have to let you down.

it's weird. I thought you'd continue drinking the Apple Pucker fo' life after you defended its virtues against hobbes and me and ... well, everyone back in the day. Out of pure stubborness.

You can admit it now like you finally admitted Serena isn't quite as attractive as Sharapova.
    That Apple Pucker stuff, it's a bit bent, right?
    No, it tasted good and got me lit. I just drink other stuff now. Frankly, the Appletini stuff was a bit overblown. It was vodka and enough shcnapps to for color. It's sounds a bit off but....it wasn't all that and not all I drank.

This reminds me of a time when I had a cookout and all the fellas were clowning cuz the missus made mojitos. After some time went by she ran out of mix, and, I kid you not, a couple of those fellas made a run to the store cuz everyone was pissed we ran out. One of mah boys still hates it tho' and says it's only good if you wanna brush yo' teeth.

I do get the Pucker talk was a bit bent but that's cuz everyone feels the need to downplay any drink that has sugar in it.

Oh and I still would take Serena over Sharapova in a heartbeat. I'll take phatass over no ass a-tall.
    It's weird how you don't put much emphasis on a girl's face.
    For me it's more important than the body-shape. Unless she's really fat or really skinny. Then it's much less important.
    Sharapova has a much more aesthetically pleasing body than Serena, anyhow, so I guess you must just like manly chicks

Also, I love mojitos. If I have to go to a cocktail bar, I'm drinking mojitos. It used to be a Harvey Wallbanger but I got fed up of sounding like a cunt when I asked for one.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Busy has always liked women with arses that he can park a bike in and eat his sandwiches off

I like legs. Legs are my thing. And boobs. Legs and boobs. Real boobs though, not fake ones. Also real legs. Real boobs and real legs.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Boobs are tres important but I don't really care about legs. So long as she has two, I'm okay with it.
    Why am I the only one who thinks that a hawt face is vital when it comes to fancying the fuck out of someone
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I don't think you are

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Boobs are tres important but I don't really care about legs. So long as she has two, I'm okay with it.
    Why am I the only one who thinks that a hawt face is vital when it comes to fancying the fuck out of someone
    What do you call a girl with one leg shorter than the other?

Eileen.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #40
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I don't think you are
    I'm FST's lone face importance stalwart.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast