Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Busybody

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Boobs are tres important but I don't really care about legs. So long as she has two, I'm okay with it.
    Why am I the only one who thinks that a hawt face is vital when it comes to fancying the fuck out of someone
    What do you call a girl with one leg shorter than the other?

Eileen.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I don't think you are
    I'm FST's lone face importance stalwart.
    I'm a big fan of faces, but even munters can be worth a poke from behind (if they have nice legs, of course)

3. Lounge   -   #43
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire is a mantra proffered by ugly blokes who aren't capable of pulling hawt chicks
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Bah, checkmated

I'll have to post another body part (as in picture, not via royal mail, dave) to distract everyone...

5. Lounge   -   #45
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I didn't mean you. barbs.
    You'd nice their knickers orf

6. Lounge   -   #46
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I'm a face man to the point that tits don't even matter.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I told you not today, so tomorrow maybe. You'll just have to tame your wild imagination until then.
    It's ok, fella. You've shown your hand already.

You've got some nerve berating me on my beer selection and you like drinking piss. Hypocritical beeotch.
    I piss into your mom's mouth, and then she spits it into mine. It's safer that way because it's my own piss, sort of like smelling one's own gas. She has a stinky vaginal area so I stay away from it.

You've named only awful beers, you'll need to redeem yourself by naming one good one. You need a proper calibration if you think something like Miller Light resembles anything close to real beer.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm a face man to the point that tits don't even matter.
    Unless they are saggy.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

It's ok, fella. You've shown your hand already.

You've got some nerve berating me on my beer selection and you like drinking piss. Hypocritical beeotch.
    I piss into your mom's mouth, and then she spits it into mine. It's safer that way because it's my own piss, sort of like smelling one's own gas. She has a stinky vaginal area so I stay away from it.

You've named only awful beers, you'll need to redeem yourself by naming one good one. You need a proper calibration if you think something like Miller Light resembles anything close to real beer.
    Oh noes! More mom jokes. Weird comeback on how you drink piss.

It's a light beer so it'll do if there's nothing else available. I don't pick light beers. Only fatties and dieters do that and no one likes a fatty.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

No, it tasted good and got me lit. I just drink other stuff now. Frankly, the Appletini stuff was a bit overblown. It was vodka and enough shcnapps to for color. It's sounds a bit off but....it wasn't all that and not all I drank.

This reminds me of a time when I had a cookout and all the fellas were clowning cuz the missus made mojitos. After some time went by she ran out of mix, and, I kid you not, a couple of those fellas made a run to the store cuz everyone was pissed we ran out. One of mah boys still hates it tho' and says it's only good if you wanna brush yo' teeth.

I do get the Pucker talk was a bit bent but that's cuz everyone feels the need to downplay any drink that has sugar in it.

Oh and I still would take Serena over Sharapova in a heartbeat. I'll take phatass over no ass a-tall.
    It's weird how you don't put much emphasis on a girl's face.
    For me it's more important than the body-shape. Unless she's really fat or really skinny. Then it's much less important.
    Sharapova has a much more aesthetically pleasing body than Serena, anyhow, so I guess you must just like manly chicks

Also, I love mojitos. If I have to go to a cocktail bar, I'm drinking mojitos. It used to be a Harvey Wallbanger but I got fed up of sounding like a cunt when I asked for one.
    For pure sex appeal, face is less important. Of course, we'd all prefer the entire package. However, a bangin' body makes me turn and go "gawdamnnnnn!"

Example:
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...12270618_n.jpg

Her face? Whatever. Her body is quite lovely. However....it's probably another fake white girl pic.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast