Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My E**** Acc has been disabled and i can't access the IRC...any help please!

Question Mark

hey Guys,
    this is my first post here, and i really need someones help,
    i had my e**** account for like 4 years and i my account has been disabled 4 monthes ago i think, but i was busy with work,vication and my brothers wedding and alot of stuff, and i don't know any one who can help me asking why it got disabled, i thought this is the right place to get help from !!
    so if any one can help me please be generous to help.
    Thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    93 views and no one can help !!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    There isn't anyone registered under the nick 'monster12' on the site.
    Being a new member here, you can't PM me. So, if you're comfortable posting your site nick here on this thread, I'll try to help you out.
    Or, you could join their IRC @ irc.p2p-network.net and do a '/list' to find their support chan coz I don't remember it, and help yourself.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 07-17-2012 at 04:08 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    If you can expand ****** things would help

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    its ok my nick there is : quimbley

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    If you can expand ****** things would help
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    There isn't anyone registered under the nick 'monster12' on the site.
    It seems that people who are actually members of the place know what he's talking about

By the way, their IRC information is in the WTO, but I believe a password is required to enter, and if you post it publicly staff will go to your house and blow your head off with a shotgun or something.
    Last edited by anon; 07-17-2012 at 05:07 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by monster12 View Post
    93 views and no one can help !!
    and i my account has been disabled 4 monthes ago i think, but i was busy with work,vication and my brothers wedding and alot of stuff
    If it took over four months for you to even realize that your account had been disabled ,I've got to say , I don't understand what's with the sudden impatience.trade
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    and i my account has been disabled 4 monthes ago i think, but i was busy with work,vication and my brothers wedding and alot of stuff
    If it took over four months for you to even realize that your account had been disabled ,I've got to say , I don't understand what's with the sudden impatience.trade
    i didn't have time to even power up the computer, so i hope any one will help me !

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    If it took over four months for you to even realize that your account had been disabled ,I've got to say , I don't understand what's with the sudden impatience.trade[/QUOTE]
    i didn't have time to power up the pc, so how i can have time to check my account?
    anyway i hope there is some who can help me out

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Didnt have time in 4 months to even power up a pc??? I must admit you dug your own grave with that statement because even the most busiest of all people in the world could conjure up a second to turn a pc on. Next time before you attempt in desperation to get an acc. back i suggest using a bit more thought process and creativity.

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast