Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Oi manker, where is that picture of your peen/lava-mount/bawbags?

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Oh God, he is, he's that dude out of Buffy.

Look, why will no-one realise that men and women who look this sterotypically symmetrical are BORING. They're the equivalent of magnolia wallpaper. They look ok, they're inoffensive, but they're not sexual at all. There's not a single sexual feeling this man can engender in me because a) he's boring to look at b) he's done nothing of any great repute c) he has no remarkable talent d) He's TV serial fodder and has nothing distinctive about his personality that I can detect e) I don't know him f) I will never meet him.

So there is NO POINT in this man's existence to anyone but his family and friends.

Now BRING ME LIAM NEESON OR CHRISTIAN BALE BEFORE I SCREAM!

Okay?

2. Lounge   -   #62
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Damn right.
    I wonder what Squeams thinks about him.

Squeams.
    What do you think about David Boreanaz?
    Is he that mongoloid out of Buffy?
    No.
    You must be thinking of the wrong guy

Quote Originally Posted by Squeams
    All the signs are pointing to the fact that he's finally been emasculated out of all rational thought
    It was inevitable, really. All those washing up fumes and gossiping with the neighbours while hanging out the washing takes its toll.
    If people from America knew what Jeremy Kyle was, mbm would be an avid fan and advocate of Jeremy's firm but fair spastic handling.
    Last edited by manker; 07-25-2012 at 01:36 PM. Reason: typos
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Look, why will no-one realise that men and women who look this sterotypically symmetrical are BORING. They're the equivalent of magnolia wallpaper. They look ok, they're inoffensive, but they're not sexual at all. There's not a single sexual feeling this man can engender in me because a) he's boring to look at b) he's done nothing of any great repute c) he has no remarkable talent d) He's TV serial fodder and has nothing distinctive about his personality that I can detect e) I don't know him f) I will never meet him.

So there is NO POINT in this man's existence to anyone but his family and friends.

Okay?
    Enjoy your ban. Contact for tips on circumventing the ip block.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Squeams.
    What do you think about David Boreanaz?
    I doubt she'd be all that into him, you know, not being in the target demographic of 30'ish ghey male.
    Pretty sure That Woman has just proved that I'm not ghey after all

With the ranty thing.
    The sterotypically symmetrical part.
    Where she said about him not being sexual in any way.

Those last three lines were just in case your transformation to Mary was further along than I'd thought.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #65
    All the signs are pointing to the fact that he's finally been emasculated out of all rational thought
    I play on the interwebs, yell at my kids until they stop doing stuff, and take a nap every afternoon. I'd say I've got a pretty sweet career going. Sure beats creating Frankenmouse every day.
    Only it's causing some nasty mental side effects. Don't worry I can create a drug to fix that though

6. Lounge   -   #66
    manker's Avatar effendi

Okay?
    Enjoy your ban. Contact for tips on circumventing the ip block.
    Oh, god. It is worse than I feared.

Enjoy your insomnia, visiting junior high gfs when you're drunk, your wife pogo-sticking your buddies and semi-autistic internet outbursts

7. Lounge   -   #67
    It was inevitable, really. All those washing up fumes and gossiping with the neighbours while hanging out the washing takes its toll.
    If people from America knew what Jeremy Kyle was, mbm would be an avid fan and advocate of Jeremy's firm but fair spastic handling.

I would LOVE to see MBM hosting a trailer trash bating show!! We need to make this happen.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Just to prooove Im not Mary, I'm going to get some sleep now. Meanies.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Night, mbm <3

hrmz. Who are we going to internet bully tomoro, Mme Squeams?

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Just to prooove Im not Mary, I'm going to get some sleep now. Meanies.
    If your wife is up there with one of your friends you're welcome to rejoin us

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast