Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X-2

ive been waiting and waiting since i saw the trailor of it when i rented Unlimited Saga. it looks awsome. when does it come out anyone know?

2. Games   -   #2
    I think it comes out before Christmas but I'm not sure. If you want to try it Playstation Magazine has an exclusive demo with a special video or something like that.

3. Games   -   #3
    It came out yesterday, but most stores didn't get it in till the night/early morning of today. I got it today along with the Limited Edition Strategy Guide set (Yuna cover, yay&#33. It's pretty cool so far.

4. Games   -   #4
    •Balla•
    it already came out and i dont really see how some stupid japenese cartoons can turn you on..

and omnizero its not really hard to find the release date!!! www.gamespot.com

5. Games   -   #5
    You should be able to find it at your local major gaming store...

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    w00t time to head down to my pirate game store , only 2 bucks per copy!!

7. Games   -   #7
    thx for the info. i was to lazy to find out for my self, and knew some intelligent person would come along and tell me.

8. Games   -   #8
    •Balla•
    erm so you would go to klboard, go to gameword, create a new topic, make a new subject for topic then type 27 words and wait a while for responce when all you have to do is go to www.gamespot.com type ffx-2 click on ffx2 link and see the release date

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by •Balla•@21 November 2003 - 18:32
    erm so you would go to klboard, go to gameword, create a new topic, make a new subject for topic then type 27 words and wait a while for responce when all you  have to do is go to www.gamespot.com type ffx-2 click on ffx2 link and see the release date
    yup. well i was already in klite.

10. Games   -   #10
    i heard x-2 is a huge dissapointment, you guys sure wanna buy it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast