Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Have] btn,bitme...check the thread [want] CC,scenehd,chdbits,hdchina,ftn,db9

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    up..............

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy
    Erm... why you explaining yourself bud?
    I'm not a big fan of the 'fuck you, I am moderator of internets' style that I've frequently seen.
    If I get asked why I did something, I don't mind having a chat about it :]
    Ok, maybe I should have elaborated a little...

Why you explaining yourself when it's already pretty clear in the thread what you were doing/why you did it? If you had to go explaining yourself to everyone who couldn't be bothered to read a thread properly then that's a whole lot of explaining!!! Especially in the 'Tard (erm... Trade) Section

And it's not a "Fuck You, I'm a Mod" it's a "I've followed the rules of the board and applied them correctly, maybe you should reacquaint yourself with those same rules if you want to know what I've done"
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the 'fuck you, I am moderator of internets' style that I've frequently seen.
    If I get asked why I did something, I don't mind having a chat about it :]
    Ok, maybe I should have elaborated a little...

Why you explaining yourself when it's already pretty clear in the thread what you were doing/why you did it? If you had to go explaining yourself to everyone who couldn't be bothered to read a thread properly then that's a whole lot of explaining!!! Especially in the 'Tard (erm... Trade) Section

And it's not a "Fuck You, I'm a Mod" it's a "I've followed the rules of the board and applied them correctly, maybe you should reacquaint yourself with those same rules if you want to know what I've done"

Protracted explanations to the hard of getting it is a luxury I can afford since the mod workload isn't overly arduous.
    And also, I didn't get four hundred thousand fst posts via consistent use of brevity.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234