Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Have] btn,bitme...check the thread [want] CC,scenehd,chdbits,hdchina,ftn,db9

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    [Have] Bitme,bitmetv,scc,hd-torrents,thevault,ptp,theoccult,theplace,losslesswrold,btn,revtt,tt,waffles,gft,cinematik,what.cd,tvtorrents.com,freshontv,bibliotik and many more..

[want] CC,scenehd,chdbits,hdchina,ftn,db9,ts-tracker, ptn .

OR pm me a good offer
    Last edited by benzinladen; 07-29-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Cash transactions are strictly forbidden. Even in PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by benzinladen View Post
    [Have] Bitme,bitmetv,scc,hd-torrents,thevault,ptp,theoccult,theplace,losslesswrold,btn,revtt,tt,waffles,gft,cinematik,what.cd,tvtorrents.com,freshontv,bibliotik and many more..

[want] CC,scenehd,chdbits,hdchina,ftn,db9,ts-tracker

OR pm me a good offer
    If your are selling invites I offer to diligently work to get you banned from here and seeing as you got banned at that other wank site it shouldn't be too hard.

http://www.invitescene.com/index.php...bibliotik-etc/

Untitled.png
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-28-2012 at 02:56 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Wrong pic idol i`m on to invitescene and also i`m vip there

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm so proud for you.
    Also please lie and tell me that you don't in fact sell invites.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS
    lol...his nick name in torrentinvites is Marius and he is a top seller there

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    wrong again !

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

[want] CC,scenehd,chdbits,hdchina,ftn,db9,ts-tracker

OR pm me a good offer
    If your are selling invites I offer to diligently work to get you banned from here and seeing as you got banned at that other wank site it shouldn't be too hard.

Untitled.png
    I think you're wasting your time, Idol. All the proof you need to see that he's selling invites is in his original post.

Last edited by manker; Yesterday at 10:50. Reason: Cash transactions are strictly forbidden. Even in PM.
    Instead of banning him for attempting to sell invites, a mod simply edited his post. They don't care.
    Last edited by P2PDog; 07-28-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Untitled.png
    I think you're wasting your time, Idol. All the proof you need to see that he's selling invites is in his original post.

Last edited by manker; Yesterday at 10:50. Reason: Cash transactions are strictly forbidden. Even in PM.
    Instead of banning him for attempting to sell invites, a mod simply edited his post. They don't care.
    mate i just traded a bitme invite with AtalantA so just cut the crap and GTFO .... i didn`t bumped your thread or spammed it .... Again f*ck off.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9

We do.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle

mate i just traded a bitme invite with AtalantA so just cut the crap and GTFO .... i didn`t bumped your thread or spammed it .... Again f*ck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

We do.
    Appearances speak differently.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast