Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid Replacement For Classical Music

It looks like Demonoid is going to be down for quite a while. Can anyone suggest
    good alternatives for classical music, preferably FLAC ?
    I always kept my Demonoid ratio above 1. I don't want to be messing around
    with seedboxes, so sites that impose draconian user conditions are a no-no.

Thanks !

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Try RuTracker. The interface is in Russian, but it's very easy to use. Tons of lossless, seeding is a breeze and ratios only limit how many torrents you may download per day, it won't get you banned. Excellent place.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    If you prefer Flacs that are split into separate tracks the many single file Flacs,Alac and Apes on Rutracker can be off putting . 95% of them can be be changed into Flac with separate tracks very easily in Cuetools . About 2 minutes each.

Once hit the 100 torrents a day limit on Rutracker.
    Last edited by stan; 07-27-2012 at 08:19 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Use Demonoid.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Use Demonoid.
    Demonoid id DOWN, dummy.

Thanks for the other suggestions !

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    thelastaccount's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You could always go for one of the big two music trackers, they always have the classical stuff I'm looking for
    Myspleen FTW

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    True but he will struggle badly with the ratio. In WhatCD's case his grandchildren will be seeding it back.
    Last edited by stan; 07-29-2012 at 06:31 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yeah, is always best to grab the popular stuff for reseeding purposes. I highly doubt classical is in that mix but anyways if you run into ratio probs at whatcd just pm one of the admins there and they will glady help you out.

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Try RuTracker. The interface is in Russian, but it's very easy to use. Tons of lossless, seeding is a breeze and ratios only limit how many torrents you may download per day, it won't get you banned. Excellent place.
    ^^ + 1 = Clearly this is the best ALTERNATivE, heck I'd say its better than demonid for Classical Stuff. I might be wrong, but I always get my classical stuff from RU.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Personally.. I cannot read a single thing on RUTracker. I tried using a translating add on to translate the page from Russian to English, but that did not work at all either..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast