Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pedro's

thelastaccount's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Full Disclosure: I used to have pedro's account

It was around two years ago when my pedro's account was disabled, but out of all the torrent sites I've been on, this is the only one I really miss. I was disabled for inactivity as I had just gone through some personnel stuff, and wasn't torrenting for a while there.. I lost a lot of accounts, but like I said, this is really the only one I miss...besides maybe bcg lol. I know it's probably a long shot, but I have an extensive cd collection and can provide proof of good ratios on good sites, as well as being able to properly rip to flac with EAC, scan high dpi images, and pretty much just provide quality. I also still have a lot of the albums I had downloaded, would definitely be willing to reseed. I basically just loved the overall quality of all the torrents. I'm a huge deadhead and music fan in general, if there was anyway I could get another invite, it wouldn't happen again.
    Last edited by thelastaccount; 07-29-2012 at 07:34 PM.
    Myspleen FTW

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    How can you say it wouldnt happen again?? Nobody plans for personal stuff in there own lives to develop, its just that next time you should probably make a proper exit and simply tell the admin of site that your leaving for awhile and they will gladly park your account

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Not trying to discount your point, it's fair I guess I dunno if accounts maintained on good sites over 5+ years would help in my defense on this? I guess you just kind of have to take me at my word?
    Last edited by thelastaccount; 07-30-2012 at 02:14 AM.
    Myspleen FTW

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    well if mine wasnt disabled for inactivity, i would help you out as well.

​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    haha right on

I guess I shouldn't ask for someone to invite me knowing I had a previous account...I know the irc recommendations are coming, and I emailed their help email, I guess I should probably just stick to that....unless any friendly staff out there want to take pity on me
    Myspleen FTW

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastaccount View Post
    haha right on

I guess I shouldn't ask for someone to invite me knowing I had a previous account...I know the irc recommendations are coming, and I emailed their help email, I guess I should probably just stick to that....unless any friendly staff out there want to take pity on me
    I find you pitiful if that is any comfort.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Nope, but your internet tough guy schtick makes me feel in awe of your e-penis
    Myspleen FTW

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    actually idol is fairly harmless and innocent compared to alot of others on here

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yet another bt beg-thred

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    They had this https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...ic-Ban-Amnesty thing, and after that I doubt they renew any accounts diasbled for inactivity.

Probably it's just better to look for alternative sources of lossless music (what, rutracker...).
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 07-31-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast