Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Restart My Downloads

Hello all...

Got a little question. when my pc crashed I had a back up of my files.. since I reloaded and I'm up and going again with my K-lite I tried to copy the dat files into my shared folder... I can see them there and even find them when I use the dat tool, in the tool menu, but when I click on activate download I get a message that says access dinied... How do I get K-Lite to begine downloading them again? or can I????

j4c2d0

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    If the root folder is the same as it was you should just have to start KL++ and then you will see them in Traffic and your fine.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    make sure that the dat files are not read only. Right click on the file and then click on properties. In the general tab make sure there is not a tick mark on the read only spot. If so remove it then restart kazaa lite.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Right on man that was the trick, they were read only now all is good... B)

thanks... :beerchug:

j4c2d0..

Medical Marijuana Mania

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by firefox@20 November 2003 - 07:20
    make sure that the dat files are not read only. Right click on the file and then click on properties. In the general tab make sure there is not a tick mark on the read only spot. If so remove it then restart kazaa lite.
    Good Point...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    YOUR

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I have almost the same problem. When I upgraded to K++ I kept my shared folder, but never moved everything over. I just checked to share that folder. I did some cleaning up and eventually moved all the files over to my shared folder along with the part .dat files I was downloading. Afterwards when I closed K++ and reopened my downloads where not in the traffic window even though I could seen them in my shared folder and in K-dat. I checked to see if they were read-only, but they aren't. How can I resume those unfinished .dat files?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    close and open klite again, unless they are corrupt they should start if they are not read only

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I got a similar problem. I have a copy of the .DAT file I put it in my shared folder Kazaa does not reconize it. K-dat does not reconize it. It is not read only. Any body got any ideas??

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by downloadZ@1 December 2003 - 00:17
    I got a similar problem. I have a copy of the .DAT file I put it in my shared folder Kazaa does not reconize it. K-dat does not reconize it. It is not read only. Any body got any ideas??
    its corrupt and has a different path for the shared folder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast