Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 12....

Square Soft has released some more pics on it. You can go to ff12.com, or if you wish to save the pics, go to my website at http://bluelaguna.net, go to images, and then the ff12 section...

2. Games   -   #2
    •Balla•
    hey nice site! too bad ff12 is only for ps2...i donthave it i might buy it tho

3. Games   -   #3
    •Balla•
    HOLY SHIT!

OMFG

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGG

WOW

OWNAGE

ff12 looks freakin LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

4. Games   -   #4
    Ha, looks like you're getting a PS2...

5. Games   -   #5
    •Balla•
    anything for final fantasy lol

although i thought ff10 and ff10-2 were stupid....

japs just trying to make us guys get boners with some girls on the cover...didnt work on me!

man im askin my mommy to get me ps2

6. Games   -   #6
    Heh, and Final Fantasy 11 doesn't seem to be worth it, so perhaps FF 12 is the only recent Final Fantasy worth buying a new system for...

7. Games   -   #7
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well blue laguna looks like were are related. Well sort of not, thanks to my TYPO.

It all started a few years ago. I had gotten final fantasy 8 and I saw the name "Laguna" in the book. I thought it said "laguana"(My name), so I used it online.

Everywhere I went I used the name "Cade Laguana". Cade I had made up, but laguana I thought I was getting from the game. Untill I got to the parts with laguna did I realize it was "Laguna". I already liked the name "Laguana" though, so I stuck with it so I wouldn't be completely stealing from the game. Pheeew, what a mouth full...

Anyway, I'll just call you my brother

8. Games   -   #8
    Ha ha, I got my name from the game

9. Games   -   #9
    •Balla•
    meh squall was cooler

ff11 is worth it..igotit for pc its awesome

10. Games   -   #10
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by •Balla•@20 November 2003 - 15:28
    meh squall was cooler
    Laguna had to be my favorite. Even though I am squall's age, I have a mind of a grown man(don't even say it ). I see a lot of me in Laguna. He's a nervous man, always thinks he's right, and his stomache starts hurting when he gets around girls....no wait...it was Zone with the stomache problem, Laguna had the shaky leg or something. Well, I'm zone and Laguna.

Well back to my editing, came in for a couple posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast